Letter to a radio show

by loosie 4 Replies latest social humour

• loosie
    loosie

Ok I am in the mid-west and here we have two radio personalities their show is called John and Mary in the morning.

They read letters that people send in. Well they read one form 'Paper Girl" she was commneting on a previous news blurb they had about "Prince"

"Paper Girl" wrote " that Prince is a back sliding Jehovahs Witness and she doesn't think that his actions should reflect badly on a group of very contienious (sp)people."

I almost had to pull the car over I was laughing so hard.

And I have a pretty good idea which congo "Paper Girl" goes too.

• loosie
    loosie

Ok Now I am getting a complex. Almost a whole day and no comment from anyone. I must be a thread killer before the thread even gets started.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Just to keep you wondering whether you might be a secret thread-killer (a "thread-assasin") I will publicly kill this one for you.

For me, not having heard the letter I don't have a comment really except for muttering an, "Oh brother" and rolling my eyes thusly:

I hope that will suffice to keep you guessing whether you are a thread-killer.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• loosie
    loosie

lol @ AuldSoul

I wished I had heard the news blurb she was referring to. i just love the assumption that all witness (except Prince) are soooo upstanding and righteous.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I repeat, I will publicly kill this one for you. Unless someone other than you wants to do it. I will not let you kill this one.

Ya, I agree. All JWs are upstanding as long as long as they are not seated or lying down. But few of them are righteous.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit