Revelation book; You'll love this!

by 5thGeneration 11 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

We are studying the Revelation book at the bookstudy next *YAWN* and get this:

I heard that the next Kingdom Ministry will have FOUR (yes 4) pages of corrections.

WOW!

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

ONLY 4!!!!!???? I would think there would be so much new that they'd write the whole book over.

Boozy

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

5th generation......like your avatar

you might like having this thread on the subject

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/117685/1.ashx

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Holy mackerel, big discussion over there.

Thanks!

• badboy
    badboy

YES.A VERY BIG DISCUSSION!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

That's another cost-cutting move from a publishing company in decline.

Rather than consume the resources necessary to print a new revised book, they simply list the required changes and depend on the ignoramus free labor market to dutifully make the changes without thinking WHY they are making them: because Jehovah's spokesman was wrong, that's why!

Prediction - it is only a matter of weeks or months, not years, until the WTB&TS announces a new publication at an assembly and then hands out BLANK spiral bound notebooks, so that everyone can write his own copy of the book as the speakers dictate. Expect the price of those blank books to be higher than previous publications, too.

• V
  • learntoswim
    learntoswim
    That's another cost-cutting move from a publishing company in decline.

Hate to ruin this for you but they've published a new edition, albeit a paperback one. So i guess now you'll be saying "oh in paperback, that's another cost-cutting move..." etc etc

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Oh in paperback?

That's another cost-cutting move

- NN, of the "how do you like me NOW?" class

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hate to ruin this for you but they've published a new edition, albeit a paperback one. So i guess now you'll be saying "oh in paperback, that's another cost-cutting move..." etc etc

But it is not new -it is the old edition with paperback - it has not been updated so it is not a new edition

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit