Whatever happened to Richie Rich?

by love2Bworldly 14 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Richie used to make me laugh, and I don't always get a chance to peek at the board every week.

Is Richie still around? I wonder how he's doing. Hope all is great with him.

• Warlock
    Warlock

He was around here last week. I think he started a thread, but I'm not sure.

Warlock

• blondie
    blondie

Do you know how to use the features on JWD to check if someone has posted recently. Find one of his posts using the member directory above. Click on his name and look to see when he posted last. If someone else can explain this better, please do.

Blondie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He`s been around.Got himself a new tatoo,right across his back..LOL!..He`s a good kid..Hope JoelBear dosen`t have him tied up in a mountian cabin some where..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Double Edge
  • RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm still here!!! Yeah, check out my last thread. Pretty exciting.

I appreciate you appreciating me.

• Twitch
    Twitch

ask Casper

• poppers
    poppers

From RR

I appreciate you appreciating me.

And we appreciate that you appreciate that we appreciate you! (this could go on forever, couldn't it?)

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Richie , How are you enjoying adult life ? I hope it is not all work and no play for you. Are you going to be able to go to college ? You know us mother types always worrying about you kids.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

How are you enjoying adult life ? It has its ups and downs. I hope it is not all work and no play for you. work is about all i do Are you going to be able to go to college ? start tommorrow....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit