THANK YOU (ALL) FOR YOUR SUPPORT...(MY BOOK)

by hopie 7 Replies latest jw friends

• hopie
    hopie

I want to tell all of you who have given me your support regarding my book, a big thank you !!

the full title of my book:

"GOING UNDERCOVER TO RESCUE MY DAUGHTER....FROM THE CULT OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

It is now available on most book sites. Because it is new, not all venders have uploaded the full information, but I have found it easy to find it by going to google and typing in my ISBN # 0941813053.

Most of you who have read my summary regarding my decision to go back and become a member again so i could show my daughters all their cult-errors find it hard or impossible to do, and I concur with you, it was hard. What brought me to the point of making this decision was the morning I woke up to the national news that the compound of waco was burning in 1993, the government was attacking a cult. At that time, after 10 years of experiencing chronic depression from losing my daughter to this cult, a strong spirit rose in me like never before. When I was watching the burning of Waco, I jumbed out of my chair and said: "THAT IS IT...I AM GOING BACK IN". Yes, no man or religion is going to take my daughter away from me.

This began my 2 year rescue journey, I also accomplished the exposing of her elder husband (child molester), to her but not the elders. Remember they don't disfellowship child molesters !

I hope you enjoy my story ! My e-mail address is: [email protected]

thank you again,

hopie

• neverin
    neverin

Hi Hopie have ordered your book from Amazon. Have got Dad and 2 brothers in, but feel it would be cruel to try to get dad out now - 69 yrs old nearly 40yrs in. Hope the book sells well. regards neverin

• wednesday
    wednesday

hi Hopie, I just ordered it from amazon . I got it by book name: going undercover to rescue my daughter. When I tried to use full name, it could not find it. i also tried overstock.com but seldom do i see books i want there. but amazon has a used book market , which is nice.

looking forward to reading it.

i missed your summary, do you have a link here on jwd?

• What-A-Coincidence
  • hopie
    hopie

Hi Wednesday

Sorry for the struggle to locate my book, as I mentioned before it is because it is new on the book sites, and you are right about the title, use only when you order "Going Undercover To Rescue My Daughter" and again, I might say, by using my ISBN # 0941813053 is also an easy way to find my book. They, the (venders) will come up showing my cover eventually too.

My comments about my story: It is posted on page 3524 of this board.

Thanks so much,

hopie

• hopie
    hopie

HI WHAT A COINCIDENCE

YOUR AD FOR MY BOOK IS GREAT....THANK YOU SO MUCH /

I WILL BE GLAD WHEN THEY FINALLY GET THE PICTURE OF MY COVER ON THE SITES. IT IS ALL BLACK SHOWING A GRAY MASK AND RED LETTERS FOR THE TITLE

NEXT, I WILL BE TURNING TO THE NEWS MEDIA...DIFFERENT STATES AND COUNTRIES....WISH ME LUCK.

HOPIE

• wednesday
    wednesday

Congrats, nancy. i'm looking forward to reading it. I think you will pick up a few non jws readers too. I know i read things like this. I would read a book about a mormon mother who went under cover to get her child out.

I think the title is great and look forward to reading it.

weds

as soon as someone reads it hopefuly we can go to amazon and do a review. nancy, I believe you can post one as the author too. I know I will do a review.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Nancy,

You deserve much success with your book and I'm sure it will be of great help to XJWs and JWS alike - not to mention the general public who have no real idea how a cult works! Bless you (((((((((HUGS))))))))).

Neverin:

feel it would be cruel to try to get dad out now - 69 yrs old nearly 40yrs in.

Obviously, only you know how it would really affect your father but I'm finding a lot of older people are more resilient than I thought! I recently met a married couple who had been JWs for around 50 years. He had been a P.O. and she the dutiful wife and regularly out in field misery. They both exited after Watchtower changed the 'generation' teaching. They proved to me that there is real hope for anyone exiting the organisation. It was a privilege speaking to them.

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit