thoughts from you....

by morty 21 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty
    Morty, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. My thoughts will be with you.

Someday soon, I hope you'll be able to tell us a little more about what made her so special to you.

She was special in a way of just being herself..... thank-you for your kind words

Mine also passed away this year at the age of 90.

I am so sorry for your loss.....thanks

((((Morty))))

Thanks for the hug........

We will have wonderful memories of them to keep in our hearts forever.

And that we will..for a very long time....thank-you

so kind to be able to be with her

I would have not had it any other way...thank-you

So sorry for you loss.

Thanks Gumb....(((hugs)))

May she rest in peace.

I know she is at a better home now....no more pain...thanks

Keep the good memories close to your hearts.

They will not be far...thank-you biker...

I watched my mother and held her in my arms as she took her last labored breaths.

god women, you have a heart of gold....I bet you would do it again though if ya had to...that’s just how I feel....thanks for your love flyin...

Thank you all, for your kind words and thoughts....It means alot to me...

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

Grandmother's (and gfathers) hold a special place in our lives. I miss my grammy so much, but have wonderful memories of her.

Hold those memories close to your heart.

BB

• nowisee
    nowisee

sincere condolences and good wishes. my grandmother passed in 1971 and i still cry about it.

thank God they are so special an their love endures..........

• Purza
    Purza

(((((Morty)))))

Please accept my condolences as well. I am very sorry for your loss.

Purza

• Mary
    Mary

((((((((((Morty)))))

I'm so sorry for your loss.....death is always hard....sometimes even more so for us, as we didn't think we'd have to watch elderly relatives pass off this mortal coil......I'm not sure what your beliefs are now, but I believe that your grandmother has gone to a better place.

Mary

• juni
    juni

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Morty. Grandparents are special people in our lives. My fondest memories are spending summers at my grandparents' farm in Iowa. Those good memories will always keep them "alive" in my heart.

Love and hugs,

Juni

• Fleur
    Fleur

Morty, I am so sorry. My grandmother was my heart and I still haven't dealt with her passing almost two years ago.

Sending you and your husband all the love in my heart. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to be there but I am glad that you were for both of you; my grandmother was hundreds of miles away when she died, I couldn't get to her and it has made the whole thing so much harder to wrap my mind around.

I am so very sorry.

hugs

essie

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

(((Morty))))... my thoughts are with you. I am so sorry for your loss.

• morty
    morty
    Grandmother's (and gfathers) hold a special place in our lives. I miss my grammy so much, but have wonderful memories of her.

I will have a lot of memories....thanks....I also called my grandmother grammy when I was younger.....

my grandmother passed in 1971 and i still cry about it.

Shows us how close you were to her as well.....I am sure the tears will flow for a while...thank-you....

(((((Morty)))))

Thank-you for your hug...means a great deal to me.......

I'm not sure what your beliefs are now, but I believe that your grandmother has gone to a better place.

Oh, I so believe she is at a way better place now......she deserves it now..pain free and with grampa......thanks Mary for your comfort.....

My fondest memories are spending summers at my grandparents'

These have to be my fondest memories as well....Those visits with one or two other cousins from other families were the best...Gram would have all 3 of us hiking for hours and then having the best meals afterwards with her amazing homemade treats, and then finally a hot bath with a long story read to us.....God, I am going to miss her...Thanks for your kind words......

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs to you all)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

All your kindness and support means alot to us.......

• earthtone
    earthtone

I'm sorry for your lost.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit