Been gone for awhile, no internet.

by avishai 23 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

But i could use some love and or email at [email protected]

Miss you guys, drop me a line, will have service back soon.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

{{{{{xoxoxox}}}}} you've been very very missed...can you give us an update?

~Merry

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Glad to see you back mate!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

So, how have things been going with you? We missed you around here! Nice to see your post!

Swalker

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Good to know you are still around!! was wondering whatever happened to you! Hope you get internet again soon :)

• avishai
    avishai

Oh geez, man, so much BS it's crazy. girlfriend and baby's mom cheated, took off, and moved to Germany with new hubby. Now doin' the single dad thing. Mind you, all of this has happend in the last five or six months. Moved, etc., huge hassle, moving again next week, which is terrific, actually, life has been really looking up the past couple of months. That's part of why I'm back, I just did'nt wanna be a downer on here!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Sorry to hear about all the drama!!! Sounds like you could use some R & R! Choose your friends wisely....

Swalker

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

wow...sorry to hear it, but glad that things are getting better now. I have no doubt you're continuing to be a great dadPlease don't be afraid to be a downer when things are rough, we're here for each other through it all

~Merry

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

AVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/dashes across the room knockin' everyone out of the way

omg!! it's so good to see you

/bighugandsmoochies

• luna2
    luna2

Wow, lots going on! Boo hiss on cheating g/f. Glad to hear things are looking up lately, tho.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit