Teachers

by sandy 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• sandy
    sandy

Does anyone here know of any good websites to find teachers. I've been trying to locate a couple teacher who made had a positive impact on me. Both were elementary teachers of mine. Any ideas?

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

I am not sure there is a website. I am a teacher in florida. You might try putting the teacher's name into google, I did this with my own name last night and found my name listed in documents that were pertaining to the school, plus my picture that was on our school's website.

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

I went back to and called my old school or the administration group for that district. They forwarded my info to the teacher, she responded and I went to see her. She has terminally ill but still as sweet as ever. I'm glad I looked her up; I'm sure you will be happy afterward also.

Keep on Truckin'!

• sandy
    sandy

Thanks Sailor, it's definitely worth a try.

Brokenhearted, I've been tryint to search his name on the web but so far no luck.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hey Sandy -

I've made contact with a couple of my teachers by contacting the school directly.

My brother and I together met up with one back in New Jersey about 3 years ago. He met us for lunch and told us sooo many good stories.

He was my teacher 2 years after my parents started studying. 3 years later, my brother had him. We were the only witness kids in the entire town. I suspected back then that there was animosity towards us but could not confirm it. This teacher named names of the ones who were outspoken in their dislike of witnesses in his school and in the junior/senior high school.

He even told me that the high school principal almost refused to let me participate in graduation exercises because I did not salute the flag and put hand over heart during the national anthem.

This teacher knew we loved him. Many other students have contacted him over the years, too.

Try the school. It's worth a try.

Good luck.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit