NEW INK!!!

by RichieRich 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mama1119
    mama1119

They look great Richie. Hope you are finding peace nowadays..........

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Oh, birds are often seen as a symbol of freedom, happiness, and arriving safely. Bones show regret, loss

.wow...........very very cool...........i have a raven tribal on my ankle........don't have a good pic of it though..........i love the fact that you chose something so meaningful to you.........when i was a kid, my mom used to talk about certain animals having a certain meaning and me and my sister thought she was just wierd........but, she was right.......we were the ones who didn't know........speaking of birds.......i collect feathers and have many different kinds...........lately i've been finding hawk feathers..........pretty soon i'll have a whole hawk! LOL!

• Odrade
    Odrade

jealous, want more ink myself...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

NEAT!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah, its hurts like a mother on the chest region, but it is so worth it.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi Richie, I have heard of you, nice to finally SEE you. I love men with red hair! How lucky are you? :) I love the symbolism of your new tattoos. I am a mom though so. . .I am shutting up now, party on, enjoy your freedom and the guy is right about gravity...I got mine on the back of my shoulder, cause I have more gravity issues than most men do! Good luck to you!! (my JW friends would have said. 'I hope you meet with good fortune'-cause luck isn't allowed, ya know!) Shelly

• arwen
    arwen

Hi Richie; I was so happy to see your post. You are still as handsome as ever. I have a 20 year old daughter that I would love to introduce you too. She is a guitar/singer/songwriter. Very beautiful girl. So if you ever come to Canada both Legolas and I could introduce you to our daughters!!! You take care now, and be good to yourself......Love Arwen

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I got mine on the back of my shoulder, cause I have more gravity issues than most men do!

So in 20 years it'll be on your ass! hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit