Do You Ever....????

by Sweetp0985 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

Do you ever go back and read your first ever posts on this board??? I did that this morning after the seeing the last posts/threadkiller threads....I wanted to see how many I actually killed..quite a few if i must say...

But just seeing what I wrote back then 2004 and what's going on now is funny and sad at the same time...like that ciggy ad says, "You've come a long way baby."

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Ah Sweetp, you're don't look like that much of a threadkiller - I took a quick scan and I reckon you average 1 per page of your post history - so thats call it about 20 out of 409 posts which makes about 5%!! I think sometimes it looks worse if you was the last reply on a long thread where you made several posts. My post history looks horrendous lol!

I look back on my old posts and topics when I need to remind myself how far I've travelled and how much better off I am now. It's so helpful to have a 'concrete' reminder when my mind goes into 'things can't get any worse' mode.

There, now that's another thread added to my tally!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I had a look back as well, not through all 2000 or so posts, but I notice I've "killed" a few in my time, at least in the last 600 anyway. It's nothing to be bothered about really, there has to be a last comment to every post after all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit