Please take a moment to read my daughters story.

by Racheljr 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Racheljr
    Racheljr

Silenced for so long she has found her voice.

ladies and gentlemen meet my incredibly brave daughter

http://jehovahswitnessreport.com/blog/courtney-parker-tells-her-story-of-8-years-of-child-sex-abuse-by-jw-elder-david-dennis

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

You are 2 brave and courageous women. I am so sorry and sad to hear your story.

It doesn't surprise me to hear the congregation turned there back on you. Like you told your daughter, it is what they do. We are born ins and we have observed this unloving/inhumane behavior all of our lives.

It's incredible that this man turned and blew a kiss. True evil!

We will keep you both in our thoughts.

• suavojr
    suavojr
    A hearth wrenching story, I wish you and your loved ones nothing but the best. Monsters like Dennis deserve a cozy cell in a county jail and maybe get some prison caressing.
  • suavojr
    suavojr
    When I first started to read about all of the sexual abuses within the borg and all the cover-ups just save face, I could not believe it. But your case like many others is a powerful testimony against this evil JW Cult.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

No place in Hell hot enough for him! .... I was specially saddened by this part :

Rachel continues, “What also galls me is the response of the Launceston congregation. I texted one sister who I thought was close to Courtney and told her what my father had done, and her response was “‘telling all and sundry won’t help, past is past, thank you for the text I now know how to support him.” I was not telling all and sundry I was telling someone who I thought would show compassion to Courtney.

I know these people can be manipulative and win them over but one would have thought that anyone would feel betrayed by such a "fellow Christian" as him........

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2
    Rachel and Courtney you are survivors. Congratulations on both of your bravery. May Cortney and your family continue to heal and grow.
  • flipper
    flipper

Rachel- You and your daughter are both heroes - I hope you know that. The article was well written on the link, very well done. Thanks for posting the link. It takes a ton of courage to come forward and accomplish what you both accomplished in exposing a corrupt family member who is a " good JW " in everybody else's eyes- yet in reality- her grandfather was scum and a criminal child molester.

I'm so sorry that your daughter suffered what she did- but I'm proud of you both. My deepest wishes for you are to find happiness in life you and your daughter and get healing with time. You have our love and support here my friend. Take care both of you, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

What a shame that the entire family has been so twisted by this man and that the religion is so twisted that they support a child abuser over an abused child. Of course, the child, who is joining the navy, doesn't deserve any support because she has chosen the world over Jehovah's loving organization.

Seriously, the grandparents should die from pure shame.The man was a repetitive adulterer and they still kept making him an elder again and again? The organization has shown us their character standards before he was accused!

I'm glad he is going to prison. It's not long enough, though. Sorry about that. Anyone else wonder what the WT and his fellow elders may have already known about that guy? He sounds like he was known to be of a low character. Maybe other abuses went on that he got away with since people didn't publicise it.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Excellent well written article. Courtney is so brave to come forward now and have her abuser brought to justice.

I am so glad she was believed

Kate xx

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

Goodness I feel for you and your daughter! Well done on you both for standing up to this monster and getting some kind of justice. How hard it must of been to have your family treat you like that. I'm in agreement with JWdaughter it's not a long enough sentence. Abusers should be locked away for life.

Thank you for sharing.

FF xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit