That "thing" you should burn...

by Sparkplug 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok, I think everyone has an outfit they own that possibly is just to be worn when alone. On laundry day when there are no other clothes to wear, these items come out of our closets and get worn through the home.

Wearing these outfits guarantees that company will show up. The worse it looks the cuter the company gets.

It is a 'no fail' way to get company.

Mine is a vintage looking dress that has this long ruffle up the front. It is dark lavendar and has a early 1900's look. There is a long train and if it were not such a sausage casing looking outfit, I could be a Barney the dinosaur princess in it. Anyhow, it is my new pajamas and I think it is so damn kewl!! So.........I wake up this morning wearing it and have my braids tied up in a hawaian bandana. As I scuffle to the bathroom, my child asks me what I am doing.

My answer to her was that I was dusting. I think if I spray the bottom of the train with wood floor polish I could multitask more efficiently in the AM.

What is you closet moo moo outfit? Eh? Lets share!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I think if I spray the bottom of the train with wood floor polish I could multitask more efficiently in the AM.

LMAO

mine is a black pair of pants.......like cottony ..knitty.......the crotch sinks to my knees as I wear them and I have to pull them up practically to my boobs to keep them up..........

They have a clorox stain on them......that turned the black to brown.

I do not know why they dont go in the trash.......but some days I wear them.........with some awful shirt that is usually too small and no bra.....my hair up in a ponytail.......my geeky glasses...........and socks that don't match.....

and yes, that is when someone knocks at the door, usually a witness..........bet they are thinking.......purps looks like hell since she quit going to the meetings

purps

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I wear my nightie all the time cos I hate clothes.

Its a burgundy satin shortie, with beautiful embroidered busty bits.

Anywho I wear it as soon as I get home from work, and all weekend (unless I really have to go to a shop). I go to the car in it to get stuff, I walk round the close in it. Im like a red Barbara Cartland. I answer the door in it. Generally unwanted people are so embarassed they go pretty quick (sales people, political canvassers, charity beggers). Everyone else is used to me being half dressed the whole time.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    .........with some awful shirt that is usually too small and no bra.....my hair up in a ponytail.......my geeky glasses...........and socks that don't match.....

Now that sounds like my kind of girl. lol It sounds so familiar.

Generally unwanted people are so embarassed they go pretty quick (sales people, political canvassers, charity beggers). ; Everyone else is used to me being half dressed the whole time.

Now that is funny. I strip here a lot. My family is used to it, but my roommate and his son have made me keep clothes on. They are republican and I think that means I have to wear clothes. lol

• Spectre
    Spectre

Hmmmmm......I wonder what OpenFireGlass thinks one should burn?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I bet he has a 'grass' hula skirt! That with a fraggle rock doo...

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    my roommate and his son have made me keep clothes on

LOL. Killjoys!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Liberal, er, liberated women burn bras, right? Maybe I should post pics of a pink bra burning?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey six! I have a drawer full of bras for burning. But often I put them on clients and let them take them home with me. It was a marketing ploy that worked. hehe I am down to my last few bras though. I think I have changed my sales technique since then...now they just get naked. Forget the bras. lol

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    my roommate and his son have made me keep clothes on
    LOL. Killjoys!

Your telling me! I hate the 'clothes on' thing...

My baby gal...now six yrs old...is having a hard time adapting to wearing cloths too. She has found an ugly old dress of her sisters and I keep seeing her in it. Yesterday she told me it was a dress she never has to wash it. (I kept putting it in the laundry and wondered how she kept getting it back so quick) silly girl!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit