Blondie and Dagwood -- need book for ill patient

by Fatfreek 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

My brother is terminally ill. I asked him if he'd read anything I sent. He says he loves Dagwood.
    So I've started to search online for books but with little success. I'm looking for "best of" books; or if the Blondie and Dagwood series is available in some type of bound volume.

Any suggestions?

Fats

• stevenyc
  • Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Thanks, Steve. That gave me a start. I then went over to ebay and bought two mid-40's books, both for less than $10, and that included shipping. We'll see. Fats

• meems1000
    meems1000

So sorry to hear about your brother.

you can also try half.com and there's another site you only pay for shipping, it's bookcart.com

• meems1000
  • Auchmull
  • littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

If I dont find what Im looking for on ebay, I check out half.com; it's a division of ebay and the books are usually less than what a lot of used book sellers on amazon sell theirs for.

LRG

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

LRGuy, sorry we missed you at the Dallas Sweatfest. Perhaps next time?

Meems, Auchmull, and LittleRockGuy -- I checked out all those links. Great sites, where have I been?

Fats

• Mary
  • littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    LRGuy, sorry we missed you at the Dallas Sweatfest. Perhaps next time?

I wanted to go so bad! Was even planning on staying the same place you and Ballistic were staying but I had quite a bit going on at the time and more month at end of the money. Im planning on my trip to Europe this Sept. I'm trying to make plans for Joannadandy's birthday in MN early October but dont know if I can make it. We need more 'postates in Arkansas; Im sure there are some around here somewhere. I'm sure I have quite a few cousins DF'd but I dont know where they all live, even if they even still live in Arkansas.

LRG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit