UK-Aisleyne's dad recalls emotional reunion

by DannyHaszard 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Digital Spy
    Aisleyne's dad recalls emotional reunion
    Digital Spy, UK - 59 minutes ago
    ... mum," he told Reveal magazine. "Sophie is a devout Jehovah's Witness and Aisleyne wasn't into it. "When Aisleyne said she wanted ...
    EXCLUSIVE THE LONG HOT SUMMER OF BRUV Mirror.co.uk
    all 4 related »

8 August 2006 EXCLUSIVE: 11 YRS TO FIND MY AISLEYNE By Robert Stansfield THE dad of Big Brother's Aisleyne has spoken for the first time of his joy at being reunited with her after 11 years apart. Steve Wallace lost touch with his daughter when she was taken by her mum Sophie Horgan. And he revealed how he saved the glamour model when her mother later kicked her out of their home. Steve, 44, said: "It has broken my heart to see how devastated Aisleyne has been at being rejected by her mum. Sophie is a devout Jehovah's Witness and Aisleyne wasn't into it. When Aisleyne said she wanted to find me after not seeing me since she was five, Sophie told her to get out of the flat they shared." Promotions girl Aisleyne, 27, has not spoken to her mum since leaving their home in Regent's Park, London, in 1995. Steve, a car dealer from Southampton, said: "Aisleyne was only 16 years old. She was forced to live rough and sleep on friends' floors. It breaks my heart that I couldn't be there for her." Steve was so desperate to find his daughter, he paid a private detective to help track her down. He finally found her living in a women's hostel in Kilburn, North London, in 1996. He told Reveal Magazine: "We just hugged and cried. Meeting up again was the happiest day of my life." Aisleyne then moved in with Steve at his then North London home. The Mirror exclusively revealed in June how Aisleyne was kicked out by her 46-year-old mum when she started to rebel. Steve split up with Sophie when Aisleyne was a toddler. They had contact for a couple of years before she disappeared. Fun-loving Aisleyne was a latecomer to the house. Her fianc?, Jason Davis, 27, is in jail for trying to blast down the front door of their council tower block. Steve added: "Aisleyne now lives in King's Cross, close to her mum, which adds to her pain." [email protected] send comments

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Watchtower cult leaders you are family wrecking scum

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings DannyHaszard,

I concur. I do think that because of your relentless exposure of those turds, that you & JWD will be instrumental in WTBTS's downfall.

Dismembered

• Anitar
    Anitar

We should add this to the unending list of destroyed families at the hands of the watchtower, including many of us. But they will be held accountable.

But as bad and as hopeless as it is now, we will be just as happy someday.

They may take our families, they may even take our lives, but they will never, ever take our dignitity.

Anitar

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hmmm...not sure that her mum is the only one who would have asked her to find a place of her own

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I'VE BEEN BEATEN UP, BULLIED & ABUSED, MY LIFE WAS HELL BIG ...
    Sunday Mirror, UK - 4 hours ago
    ... And she also tells how her mum was such a strict Jehovah's Witness that Aisleyne never received any presents at Christmas or on her birthday. ...

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

“hmmm...not sure that her mum is the only one who would have asked her to find a place of her own”
    I disagree, I thought she was a really nice person and did herself proud amongst all those backstabbers in there.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Ghetto girl had hard life
    The Sun, UK - 7 hours ago
    ... after running away from home. The busty promotions girl, 27, was raised by her strict Jehovah’s Witness mum. But they soon came ...

Ghetto girl had hard life

Aisleyne ... bullied
  • nelly136
    nelly136

she pulled a very respectable 3rd, endemol had already picked their winner before anyone had got in the house.

• LanDi
    LanDi

It's heart breaking to see the brainwashing that goes on through the constant subliminal messaging. Its worth me mentioning that someone I know who has recently returned to the wonderful "mother" organization, one of the first things they know of by heart is the location of the scripture " Bad associations spoil useful habits" !!!! That took me by surprise , and disappointed me. Its like being pulled in, sucked in . 1 Corinthians 5:11 -13 , why did that not apply to Judge Rutherford. It's a shame that Aisleyne has a mum who puts devotion to her "mother" organization and governing body above the authority of the God she is supposed to worship and above the love she should feel for her own child - J witnesses I believe do not know what love is. Love is "unconditional". It is frightful. A Jehovahs witness will, before they do you any favours, first judge your loyalty to the "truth" , a huge proportion of my family are witnesses and I tell you that, a few bad criminals I have known in the past, have better morals.

One thing you do NOT do in the criminal underworld is

1) Rape of a woman - The Awake recommends that a woman remembers her Rapist is a person with feelings!!!! However, the volume it is in was mysteriously missing for the local KH library.

{2) Noncing (kiddie fiddling) - Rename the 'Kingdom Hall 'to ' Paedophiles Refuge ' A brother who sexually abused his own daughter, admitting to the elders it was ' weakness ' was simply rebuked! His OWN daughter ! What wickedness!!!

Have you ever seen a JW soup kitchen ? If I was sleeping rough in the streets (as I have done several times in my Life), the Witnesses would hand me a Watchtower. Hardly a fulfillment of : 2 Corinthians 9:7 -9 " He hath scattered abroad his gifts to the poor, his righteousness abound for ever." or Proverbs 19:17 " He who is kind to the poor Lends to the Lord" . But, with Witnesses, they only want to know you if you are devoted to the Org. If Aisleyne had been a devout Sister for ten years, her parents would watch her carefully and measure their affection on her dedication to the Org. It baffles me.

Jesus said " The Devil is a liar and the father of the Lie" check out this link :

http://www.jwfiles.com/TheoWarStra.htm

These people are the enemy - heartless and unloving with conditional acceptance and unending devotion the the Governing Body. You only get accepted if your whole family appears ceaselessly devoted - and you will be constantly observed. Well, I tell you ...........

Wolf in sheeps clothing ???? Mark 23 :25 - 27

" You will know the truth and the truth will set you free " - Never has that been more true than this we feel here. How free are you when you dedicate your life to such an extent that they even recommend that the conversations Witnesses enjoy are " Talking about the Ministry." (as once or twice mentioned in their literature)

What abhorance. These people, make me sick. Hand me a sick bag.

God bless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit