Song your listening to at the moment

by KW13 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

What a bunch of depressing, cynical, and whiny songs you fellas are listening to. Why I am not surprised?

"Fake Tales of San Fran" for me by the Arctic Monkeys.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Death - Bird House in Your Soul is not depressing, it is a fun song that makes you want to dance around like a Pixie. Hmm, well maybe not a pixie considering you want to kill them .... talk about depressing. I'm sorry, what were we talking about again.

• Twitch
    Twitch

LOL > LG

What a bunch of depressing, cynical, and whiny songs you fellas are listening to. Why I am not surprised?

And this statement is what exactly? ;-)

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

It was only cynical and whiny, not depressing.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Nineteen Somethin' Mark Wills I saw Star Wars at least eight times Had the pac-man pattern memorized And I've seen the stuff they put inside Stretch Armstrong I was Roger Staubach back in my back yard Had a shoebox full of baseball cards And a couple of Evil Kinevil stars On my right arm Well, I was a kid when Elvis died And my mama cried Chorus: It was 1970-something In the world that I grew up in Farrah Faucett hair-do days Bell bottoms and eight-track tapes Lookin' back now I can see me And oh, man did I look cheesy But I wouldn't trade those days for nothin' It was 1970-something It was the dawning of a new decade When we got our first microwave And Dad broke down and finally shaved Those sideburns off I took the stickers off of my Rubix cube Watched MTV all afternoon My first love was Daisy Duke In them cut off jeans A Space Shuttle fell out of the sky And the whole world cried Chorus: It was 1980-something In the world that I grew up in Skating rinks and Black Trans Ams Big hair and parachute pants Lookin' back now I can see me And oh, man did I look cheesy But I wouldn't trade those days for nothin' It was 1980-something Now I got a mortgage and an SUV But all this responsibility Makes me wish sometimes Sometimes.... Chorus: It was 1980-something In the world that I grew up in Skating rinks and Black Trans Ams Big hair and parachute pants Lookin' back now I can see me And oh, man did I look cheesy But I wouldn't trade those days for nothin' It was 1980-something 1970-something Aw, it was 19-Something.....

• Twitch
    Twitch

(((JWDaughter)))

Ahhh, that takes me back,.....

Thx

• KW13
    KW13
    Nineteen Somethin' Mark Wills I saw Star Wars at least eight times Had the pac-man pattern memorized And I've seen the stuff they put inside Stretch Armstrong I was Roger Staubach back in my back yard Had a shoebox full of baseball cards And a couple of Evil Kinevil stars On my right arm Well, I was a kid when Elvis died And my mama cried Chorus: It was 1970-something In the world that I grew up in Farrah Faucett hair-do days Bell bottoms and eight-track tapes Lookin' back now I can see me And oh, man did I look cheesy But I wouldn't trade those days for nothin' It was 1970-something It was the dawning of a new decade When we got our first microwave And Dad broke down and finally shaved Those sideburns off I took the stickers off of my Rubix cube Watched MTV all afternoon My first love was Daisy Duke In them cut off jeans A Space Shuttle fell out of the sky And the whole world cried Chorus: It was 1980-something In the world that I grew up in Skating rinks and Black Trans Ams Big hair and parachute pants Lookin' back now I can see me And oh, man did I look cheesy But I wouldn't trade those days for nothin' It was 1980-something Now I got a mortgage and an SUV But all this responsibility Makes me wish sometimes Sometimes.... Chorus: It was 1980-something In the world that I grew up in Skating rinks and Black Trans Ams Big hair and parachute pants Lookin' back now I can see me And oh, man did I look cheesy But I wouldn't trade those days for nothin' It was 1980-something 1970-something Aw, it was 19-Something.....

all i can say is wow Today i got Paperback Writer - The Beatles on

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Ive got Sufjan Stevens - Come on feel the Illiniose; and Death Cab For Cutie - Plans, both are on high rotation at the moment.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I have just heard Buttlight on my jukebox again.

I have had a couple of JW visitors trying to work out who it was.

Hey, Buttlight. How about sending us some more.......the one I have is great. Have I missed some others?

Cheers

Çhris

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Trouble by Ray Lamontagne what a voice that lad has

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit