Shame on you! You do everything to make"Jehovah`s Witness`s" look bad!

by OUTLAW 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ever had that said to you?...OUTLAW

• Muffinman
    Muffinman

Not directly to me, but about apostates in general, yes.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

I don't have to do anything to make them look bad. They do that all by themselves.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It's almost like....

like....

they don't want us to...

.to....

ah

tell the truth

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Yes, shame on me for pointing out the fact that Jehovah's Witnesses don't live up to the same standard that they measure, and condemn 6 billion others by.

W

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Yes. I said I was just following Jesus example. The Pharisees regarded him the same way.

• moshe
    moshe

Back in 1989 I handbilled an entire community - The local JW's took my wife's side in our marital dispute ( I had quit JW''s a year prior) The local Elders helped hide my kids and wife for 10days from me. I handbilled the community asking for their help in locating my kids who were being hidden with the help of the Elders at the local KH. Of course next week when they tried to do the door-to door work people just shoved that handbill at them and asked if it they were hiding my kids. Talk about a community reaction. The JW's had to have know I was looking for my kids- That prior Sunday I stood across the street with a bullhorn and asked every JW entering the KH if they were hiding my kids. Lots of red faces- no answers. The elders were afraid to call the police on me, too. So yes, I did make them look bad in the eyes of the community. Most people when done wrong by the KH and the Elders just keep quiet and take it. Bad public PR is a powerful weapon and they know it.

peace,

Moshe

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

Good work Moshe,

It was lovely to read how you used the witnesses deception to show the community just how devisive they are....well done !!!

jason

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Shame on anybody that fights, argues, and divides people over what religious leaders that won't even name themselves have told them to do.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Last time I checked, they haven't let up one bit on trashing any who disagree with them. Ask any of the folks here who've been DF'd for apostasy. Even those who've posted excerpts from the society's own literature (Quotes, DavidGladden.com, etc.). Yet, they freely dump the same rubbish at vacant houses, nursing homes and laundrymats, thinking they won't be challenged there.
    Fats

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit