Need your thoughts on this,

by crankytoe 19 Replies latest social relationships

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Cranky Toe,

Good job, stay "just friends", that was a good way to handle it, even if it was an awkward day. And I love that you're "writing this down". That's just adorable. :)

GG

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

Thanks everybody!

• Jadet
    Jadet

Sorry i'm really confused... Isn't this a Jehovahs wittness website? And uhmm... so.. Whats up with the swearing and the such..

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Ah, the good ol' anti-slut defense!

Here's a definition I pulled from fastseduction.com (since they can give a more full definition than I can)

Anti-Slut Defense. The chick logic a woman (especially younger ones) will go through to relieve the guilt having sex too quickly with a man, assuming she has enough time to "think" about the consequences - a reaction which causes them to come up with objections or reasons that they shouldn't fuck you in order to relieve their guilt of taking *responsibility* for doing something that society would often call "slutty". Post-sex ASD is usually boiled down to comments from her to her friends like "it just happened". It might be possible to consider waiting for a guy to make all the moves as an ASD. This forces HIM (in her mind) to take responsibility for the fact that she slept with you. "It just happened", "he wouldn't give up", etc. In reality, both people are responsible for their own actions.

In a way, it's kind of a shit test. If you pass, you get laid. If you fail, you don't. You obviously didn't pass. When a woman gives you the ASD, Just play it off like it's no big deal and go do something else. She'll drag your ass back into making out and you can try pushing a little further. She may do it more than once in one night. Just pull back, then push again, repeat until you succeed.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    So she came over yesterday, and we were comparing our taste in music, and now it's official. We have absolutely NOTHING IN COMMON.

So what?

We talk about this fact, and her logic is basically opposites attract and if we liked the same things that would be boring.

Face it man, she wants to bang you, but she doesn't want to feel like a slut. That's the debate that's going on in her head.

I say we don't know each other well enough to even know if we're opposites or not, maybe we should not get into a relationship so soon.

Keep the "R" word out of conversation with women in the beginning. Women prefer dating before getting involved in a "relationship". When people refer to "relationships", it seems to be implied that it lasts a long time. You can't just jump into a relationship without knowing that the person is worth having one with. That's why you just date in the beginning.

So she gets a little pissed says I'm only saying this because she won't have sex. So I say sex would've been a mistake and I'm glad we didn't.

Don't suppress your natural desire to get laid. It will lead to NEVER getting laid.

So then she asks me what the f*ck do I want exactly, so I told her lets just be friends and see how that goes.

You just rejected her. She'll either continue to pursue you, or she'll think you're gay. She'll most likely think the former.

It was a wierd day, we went out to a water park, got some food, then back to my place, watched a couple movies. A little too romantic if you ask me, but I think I showed I can be friendly without whipping it out or copping a feel everytime she smiles or laughs.

Don't become her girlfriend.

Decide what YOU want to do with this woman, and go for it. If you want sex without a relationship, you can do that. Just tell her that you don't want a relationship, but continue kissing, touching, and flirting with her. The stage is already set for this, so why not go for it?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Sorry i'm really confused... Isn't this a Jehovahs wittness website? And uhmm... so.. Whats up with the swearing and the such..

Don't f**king worry about it. It's just another attack by Satan and his demons.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Well Crankytoe, your girl likes a licking, but she's not going to keep on ticking. Meaning there's no resiprocity. I think you better investigate this situation a little more. What do you want from it? What do you want from her? If you don't want a long-term relationship, you better say so. You don't wanna be accused of being a player. Get it straight from the beginning.

It seems to me if you can forget about her for a few days (She's not on your mind every second.) that you just might not be all that interested in her.

Is she going to be a string thing or a main thing?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    You don't wanna be accused of being a player.

There's nothing wrong with being called a "player". It had no effect on my success with women who knew I was one. If anything, it made me even more successful. It only works against you if you view it as a negative label.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

"Decide what YOU want to do with this woman, and go for it. If you want sex without a relationship, you can do that. Just tell her that you don't want a relationship, but continue kissing, touching, and flirting with her. The stage is already set for this, so why not go for it?"

Nosferatu, I'm going to test that theory tonight!

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

"Sorry i'm really confused... Isn't this a Jehovahs wittness website? And uhmm... so.. Whats up with the swearing and the such.. "

If you're talking to me, I'm sorry my words offended your senses. That wasn't my purpose. I guess I could have left the profanity out.

Crank,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit