the blues & you....

by magoo 7 Replies latest jw friends

• magoo
    magoo

.............when i'm here @ jwd, i always have my headphones on listenin' to streaming, non commercial blues from the internet, to me it just don't get any better. i'm a big blues fan...& listenin' & reading here does it for me. anybody else have any favorite music they listen to while here ?

happy tunes to all

magoo of the loves blues....but am very happy class

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi magoo,

I don't usually listen to music & surf the internet - it's sensory overload for me after awhile. But I'm bumping this so it doesn't get lost.

• daystar
    daystar

Oh yeah... blues and jazz too! I haven't found a really good all day blues radio station around the Dallas area, but the University of North Texas has a fantastic jazz station at 88.1FM.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I listen to music when I'm on the internet, Carole King gets played quite a bit, but I listen to stuff my bf has downloaded as well. At the moment I'm listening to Sheryl Crowe, probably try some Steve Earle, who I've got into since I moved in here, next.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Oh yea.....big blues fan here!

Listening to John Mayall's Hoochie Coochie Man right now, yeah baby!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I listen to a lot of 80's music when I'm home and on here.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I too love the Blues,Old soul is sweet too..Anybody here listen to Harry Manx,Canadian Blues artist.Heard him on satilite 4years ago,now I have most of his tunes.Very cool...OUTLAW

• Taythan
    Taythan

Muddy Waters and B.B. King may be syonymous with blues but if you are looking for a tight blues band that isn't so well known try the Butterfield Blues Band.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit