New Reality Show Staring JW Raised Brothers

by CountryGuy 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I saw this online this evening...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logo will air a series this fall that “follows musicians (and twin brothers) Jacob and Joshua Miller of the pop/rock group Nemesis,” according to Broadcasting & Cable.

But Jacob & Joshua: Nemesis Rising has even more drama in its premise: the brothers are gay and were “raised as Jehovah’s Witnesses,” and now they live together with Jacob’s boyfriend in one apartment.

In addition, they “have to deal with whether or not to come out to their religious family” and “face the issue of being marketed as openly gay musicians,” accordingto Logo blog New Now Next.

The show debuts Oct. 16 at 10 p.m. ET.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If they`re big and hairy and look like Dan Blocker(on Bonanza),JoelBear oughta love this..LOL!...OUTLAW

• serendipity
    serendipity
    have to deal with whether or not to come out to their religious family

Well, once this news gets out, their family will know. Then the TV show can record the shunning.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    In addition, they “have to deal with whether or not to come out to their religious family”

Umm, I don't think there is a "or not" to this situation. I think they are pretty much "out" now.

BB

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Another show that's just a waste of time. Yawn.

• Confession
    Confession
    Umm, I don't think there is a "or not" to this situation. I think they are pretty much "out" now.

Right. I mean there's no drama here is there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit