Welcome searching4truth

by coolhandluke 20 Replies latest jw friends

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

So at long last I've converted my childhood friend from being an apologist to being a near Apostate.

Lemme tell you how that happened. This guy and I debate almost daily the virtues of being one of "Jehovah's people." We have ripped the bible open left, right, up down...Examined Watchtowers and consulted every last person we have respected from the standpoint of "The Truth." So what did it for him? He says to me, "I'm going to get reinstated. But before I do I want you to do me a favor." "Yeah? What's that?" "To make sure that I am making the most informed decision, I want you to give me your best argument against the truth."

This guy is my childhood friend and closer to me than my blood brother. How do you refuse that? So I sent him Crisis of Conscience. We read it together, and then vomited together. So I told him about this site. He's an addict now, lurking. But he joined and just posted.

If you ask real nice like he might tell you some great homo errogenous tales of his stint at Bethel.

CHL

• twinflame
    twinflame

Good job ((((Luke))))

*waves at CHL's lurking friend. Hope we get to meet ya soon.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Nice!

*Welcomes searching4truth, wherever u r*

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

• kazar
    kazar

Searching, Welcome to the Board!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Welcome, so glad you are free now. I pray for guys like you every day. Lilly

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

hello all

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hello Searching4truth,

Though you were new from another thread.

Please do tell us your "once upon a time"stories from bethel.

We are all ears.

• juni
    juni

Welcome to the board Searching4thetruth!

Whatever you feel like talking about is fine.

Juni

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Welcome S4T - you were open enough to make a proper search before committing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit