Visiting New York Bethel

by JapanBoy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully
    Get them to ask to see 85 Jay street car lot. Get them to ask what is going to be built there. After they are told about the multi-million dollar accommodation complex, get them to ask 'why are you building this if the end is so close?"

And then ask why they need a new residence when so many Bethelites are being "downsized".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just try to have fun.Don`t push or press any WBTS topics.This is the time to enjoy your kids.DON`T LET ANYTHING OVER SHADOW THAT,NOTHING!..Now have some fun with your kid`s...OUTLAW

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Outlaw you hit the nail on the head. "LOVE CONQUERS ALL".

Love your kids, show them how happy you are to be with them, and I don't think there is any need to get into any discussion over JW matters...let it slide...when the kidsa re ready they will ask the questions....

The Pope

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

outlaw + pope i am not attending....they are going with my jw parents.....me i'm d'fd.

k

• mama1119
    mama1119

How old are your kids?? Are they regular attenders?? I went when I was 13 and it was very persuasive and really makes you feel like you have something special there, especially at that age. They are soooooo nice to tour groups and make it seem like the happiest, coziest place on earth. I think dissing it is just going to make it look better for them

• Pwned
    Pwned

my family goes every chance they get and they always enjoy it, it seems so ridiculous but i haven't tried to rain on their parade yet... maybe someday.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do you,intend to see them?Are they,willing to see you?...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit