10 reasons why we should embrace our muslim friends

by Pleasuredome 29 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

As for the title of the thread, I do embrace my muslim friends!

I don't care what religion it is, they're all equal in my book--I don't like any of them.

• minimus
    minimus

Reason #11----They'll kill you if you don't.

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

WARNING: POLICTICALLY INSENSITIVE MATERIAL AHEAD. READ ONLY WITH HUMOR INTACT.

TOP 5 reasons why we should embrace our muslim friends:

#1 To shield others from the BLAST!

#2 To prevent them from lighting the fuses on their rockets

#3 So they can't drive their car bombs

#4 How else are you going to know what's under that Burka?

#5 It makes it harder for them to behead people.

OK, I think I'm in enough trouble so I better go hide :)

• james_woods
    james_woods

IMHO, at least 50% of them are brainwashed by their mullahs into intolerant potentially suicidal robots. That includes many so-called "moderate islamics" who are in fact contribiting to terrorist organizations financially and spiritually.

Kind of as if Jehovah's Witnesses had backpack bombs and Kalishnikovs, and decided not to wait any longer for Armageddon.

People who do not endorse their primitive & animalistic religion deserve to die, in this warped belief system.

Does that last emotion sound familiar to anything we have experienced?

• kid-A
    kid-A

ALL man-made religious institutions are corrupt and teach hate and superiority over others to their members and are used for man to dominate other men, and we will not have true peace until all of these are done away with and mankind learns to love everyone as they love themselves....Lilly

Lilly, you have made the most logical and thoughtful comment on this entire thread. Thank you.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I was going to make a reply and then lilly did it for me. Great point lil!

• Toronto_Guy
    Toronto_Guy
    Are you an infidel? Nope. You aren't an infidel.

Maybe not...but to the majority of the Muslim, I am! Just ask them

• james_woods
    james_woods

I too am on the bandwagon with Lilly:

ALL man-made religious institutions are corrupt and teach hate and superiority over others to their members and are used for man to dominate other men, and we will not have true peace until all of these are done away with and mankind learns to love everyone as they love themselves....Lilly

However, I would point out that very few such man-made religious institutions actually teach their followers to actively seek out their enemies and kill them. I don't think even David Koresh went that far. Jim Jones did take out a congressman and a few journalists before self-immolation, but these Muslim fanatics truly hold the present-day record for violence toward those outside their faith.

I submit that this thread would not have been created if it were not for such extremist actious in the first place. The first post looks to me like an apology for the bad reputation that the Islamic world has brought on itself because of the actions of its extreme segments.

James

• Toronto_Guy
    Toronto_Guy

Pleasuredome,

I must admit I enjoyed your points. Having grown up with, gone to school with, and worked with Muslims I can say that good positive relations are possible, and I have known many good people in the Muslim community. However, I think Mary makes some very good points. It is easy to say Muslims do not view us Infidels, etc, but consider what their own holy book has to say! For those of us who have read the Quran, it is a wonder that all Muslims are not "extreme" and "radical", b/c the Quran makes its quite clear that that is what being a good Muslim involves.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    Where civilized and would never use that n word. Personally I dont beleive in Allah the pagan moon god.

Outside of myself, I have never seen anyone else make this statement of fact. Good show, Barry. Allah, is not the God of the Jews or the Christians.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit