by Justice-One 4 Replies latest social humour

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

"I drank what?"

• Double Edge
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hello Justice-One,

I've really enjoyed reading your posts here. You seem to be a person with a great sense of humor--while existing in a very tense situation.

The thing that warms my heart the most, is knowing you found your way out of bondage, and now you are on your way to real freedom. One day, it will not matter to you "what happens" or "what they do" or "what they say", etc. They will not be able to touch you, or hurt you, or embarrass you, or enrage you. You will know when you've absolutely had enough!! Then you will truly be FREE in every sense.

It can sometimes take a long time to get there, depending upon individual circumstances. To get all the webs and roots out of your entire system. What an awesome event that is!

From time to time, I read posts on here. I seldom answer anymore. I had my time here, and now I leave it to those who remain. It is an awesome place to find a connection with "like minds and hearts",...people who really love and have compassion...those with a listening ear....those with similar situations. Everyone has their own story to tell and their own experiences to share.

I look forward to reading more from you.

Sentinel

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    I've really enjoyed reading your posts here. You seem to be a person with a great sense of humor--while existing in a very tense situation.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Sure it wasn't "I drink therefore I am not"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit