Which cities are worth a visit?

by DannyBloem 47 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

What cities are worth a visit of at least 3 days?

The cities I can think of:

(not ordered in any way. I have only been in 14 of them....). Rome, Athens, Prague, Budapest, St. Petersburg, New York Paris, London, Bejing, Sydney, Bangkok, New Delhi, Cairo, Amsterdam, Capetown, Jeruzalem, Teheran, LA, Rio de Janeiro, Moskow, Tokyo, Hong-Kong, Istanbul, Buenos Aires are there cities I should have listed? Or some that I overrate, and are not worth a visit?
    Danny

p.s. what is happening to this post, it is removed all the time......

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

London, Paris, New York, St Petersburg, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Oslo, Moscow, Los Angeles, Santiago, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Sydney

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I don't see the cities, Danny.

Jeff

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Miami, Las Vegas, Honolulu, Dallas, Philadelphia

• Warlock
    Warlock

Compton.

Warlock

• kid-A
    kid-A

These are all incredible cities, but the larger ones, like Rome, Paris or London, require at least a week to see the important sites and museums.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Prague, Prague and Prague, oh and also Las Vegas

• earthtone
    earthtone

Compton???!!

lmao... I'll just trust you on that one Warlock. I guess I'll say Chicago then, if Compton's on the list!

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

KId-A

These are all incredible cities, but the larger ones, like Rome, Paris or London, require at least a week to see the important sites and museums.

yes true, that is why I say at least 3 days. Cities that will enjoy you for at least that time.... Warlock

Compton.

Where the ... is that?

LonelySheep:

Miami, Las Vegas, Honolulu, Dallas, Philadelphia
    I agree with las Vegas. I mean Hawaii is nice, but the city itself? And the other cities were not too exited IMHO. Or I am missing something?
  • lawrence
    lawrence

Sodom and Gemorrah, so you can announce to the inhabitants that the Society decided that they would get a resurrection, unless that changed again. When done, Trenton, New Jersey - won't need long there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit