Whoa, Prince's Wife files for Divorce!!

by Seeker4 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
  • BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I know, I know. WTF, indeed. If those two kids can't make it, what hope is there for any of us?

• jgnat
  • FairMind
    FairMind

Her journey to million$ was probably planned (IMO)

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

JW "brother'Prince

JW RUMORS TAINT PRINCE DIVORCE: NY Post reports singer’s closeness ...
    Eurweb.com, CA - 1 hour ago
    ... Park Studios in Minneapolis. In 2001, the two married in a secret Jehovah's Witness ceremony in Hawaii. She currently runs Gamillah ...

RUMORS TAINT PRINCE DIVORCE: NY Post reports singer’s closeness to Tamar may have started rift.

*Within days of learning that Prince’s wife Manuela Testolini Nelson had filed for divorce, rumors began circulating that the reason behind it may be related to the large amount of time the artist is spending with his latest protégé, Tamar. "He is trying to get her signed with a major label and has her doing the rounds,” a source told the New York Post. “Everyone takes the meeting because of Prince, but she's just a pretty girl singing Prince songs. It is not very good. He hasn't found a taker, but he is smitten with her." Testolini Nelson, 29, used to work for Prince’s recording complex Paisley Park Studios in Minneapolis. In 2001, the two married in a secret Jehovah's Witness ceremony in Hawaii. She currently runs Gamillah Inc., which includes a production company, a line of designer candles and other businesses. Testolini Nelson, 29, used to work for Prince’s recording complex Paisley Park Studios in Minneapolis. In 2001, the two married in a secret Jehovah's Witness ceremony in Hawaii. She currently runs Gamillah Inc., which includes a production company, a line of designer candles and other businesses. Tamar, Manuela & Prince Testolini Nelson’s attorney, Edward Winer, did not elaborate on her reason for filing divorce papers on May 24, but said her decision was difficult and that she is hoping for a quick and "cooperative resolution." http://www.eurweb.com/interact/commentview.cfm?story=27743 add comments

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    RUMORS TAINT PRINCE DIVORCE: NY Post reports singer’s closeness ... CLICK SCROLL to BOTTOM FOR COMMENTS

My page gets a lot of hits Prince JW connection is BIG news to general population Prince and his Conversion to JWs

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Prince and Tamar (His new protege)

UNIVERSAL MUSIC

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Money gets more chicks than anything, and money can make any "man" look attractive. I just do not get it, but it's the truth. Dire Straits hit it on the nail..... Now look at them yo-yos thats the way you do it
    You play the guitar on the mtv
    That aint workin thats the way you do it
    Money for nothin and chicks for free
    Now that aint workin thats the way you do it
    Lemme tell ya them guys aint dumb
    Maybe get a blister on your little finger
    Maybe get a blister on your thumb

We gotta install microwave ovens
    Custom kitchen deliveries
    We gotta move these refrigerators
    We gotta move these colour tvs

See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup
    Yeah buddy thats his own hair
    That little faggot got his own jet airplane
    That little faggot hes a millionaire

We gotta install microwave ovesns
    Custom kitchens deliveries
    We gotta move these colour tvs

I shoulda learned to play the guitar
    I shoulda learned to play them drums
    Look at that mama, she got it stickin in the camera
    Man we could have some fun
    And hes up there, whats that? hawaiian noises?
    Bangin on the bongoes like a chimpanzee
    Get your money for nothin get your chicks for free

We gotta install microwave ovens
    Custom kitchen deliveries
    We gotta move these colour tvs, lord

Now that aint workin thats the way you do it
    You play the guitar on the mtv
    Money for nothin and your chicks for free
    Money for nothin and chicks for free

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The woman formerly known as Mrs. Prince
    National Post, Canada - 58 minutes ago
    ... Can you actually get divorced if you’re a Jehovah’s Witness — as Prince famously is, as is Manuela? That’s the subject of ... .....Can you actually get divorced if you’re a Jehovah’s Witness — as Prince famously is, as is Manuela? That’s the subject of much message-board conversation, but as far as I can see, the religion does frown upon it and, according to one of many such interpretations I found of the faith, “Divorce is permitted under certain circumstance, but Jehovah hates remarriage unless the divorce occurred as a result of adultery.” (For the record: This is Prince’s second stab at divorce.) .... Click above link for more

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

So, what would public reproof be like for them? WHOOO is not going to pay attention to them?lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit