Name 10 people here you would have loved to have at your book study

by JH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Core88
    Core88

I went to a bookstudy for 4 years that was in an elders nice full basement, after every BS me and him would play pool on his pool table get soft drinks from his refridgerator and have snacks from his candy jars. Sometimes there would be music and others a full blown pitch in dinner or cook out after.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Damn!, Dams...

You were gypped!! (Did I spell that right??)

After-bookstudy goodies were the BEST!!

-Aude.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Just ten?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

whuddya mean a "couple of sisters"????

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I'd rather stay home in my underwear and buy my own goodies, not that hanging out with all of you wouldn't be fun, but rather than call it bookstudy, I prefer the term Apostafest.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    (edit cus I had eleven by axident)

Ah - your Awake Education is showing now........you missed Groucho Marx off your 'Worldly' list.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

• Rabbit. He's just so warm and sweet and always so nice to everyone.
    • Gumby. He acts very silly, but he knows his scripture and asks some penetrating questions
    • Sunny Gal. She's truly sunny and warm and very spiritual.
    • Blues Brother. He's so balanced and has such knowledge. He can be the conductor.
    • Hillary Step. He's smart. I love his dry sarcasm. I think he secretly likes a lot more people than he'll ever admit.
    • A Lamb. She's beautiful, sincere and soulful through and through.
    • Blondie. Grand lady who puts so much thought into what the pubs are really saying.
    • Mouthy. What can I say? We all love you, Granny.
    • Richie Rich. Who Rush Limbaugh only wishes he could be: smart, witty, energetic, full of real courage.
    • Simon and Ang. Amazing board they own here.

Not fair having to stop at 10. I could go on for a while yet.

• whyizit
    whyizit

As someone from the outside, looking in (since I've never been a JW), these are posters I would like to meet based on the wealth of information I have learned from them in my short time here. In no particular order, and I am sure there are more that I am neglecting (sorry) to mention:

1. Blondie

2.Honesty

3.Almost Athiest

4.Jgnat

5.Scully

6.Auld Soul

7.Dogpatch

8. Danny Haszard

9.JH

10. Minimus

Share this

Google+