Prophecor is fine - doesn't have an Internet Connection

by lawrence 8 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Howdy all-

Spoke with Prophecor - Arthur, this afternoon and he wanted me to let everyone know that he is fine. He hasn't been on JWD due to his lack of an Internet connection. He also wanted me to thank everyone for their well wishes regarding his birthday last month. I had visited Arthur two months ago, after many messages, and found one wonderful man. We spoke for a couple of hours before I flew out, and the time passed by much too quickly. If there are any well wishes, please post, and I will relay those to him.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Thank you! I was worried that he hadn't been around.

Can you let him know that I said hi? and to post when he can? He was one of the first to pm me and welcome me here, it meant a lot.

Dams

• FMZ
    FMZ

Was thinking of Proph recently. Tell him I said I hope he's well, and we look forward to having him back.

Thanks for the thread Lawrence :)

FMZ

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hi, Proph.............hope you get "connected" again real soon.........I miss your valuable presence!

Terri

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Thank you, Lawrence.

Miss you and the Mrs., Art. Will give you a call when I get a phone card. Lots to catch up on! Best wishes always.

~Merry/Megan

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

It has been rather quiet here without him! Tell him "hurry back when he can"! We do miss him and his smartness damselfly I agree with what you said, Art was one of the first to welcome me too.

• luna2
    luna2

Glad proph is okay. Sorry about no connection. That's a bummer. Miss him.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Please tell him I said hello.

• Scully
    Scully

Hey prophecor,

Hope you'll be back with us soon. You're missed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit