Recruitment -- why?

by TRUTH FIGHTER 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

This is very untypical of JWs. Are you sure that is what they were?

JWs might ask to come in and chat but they usually won't contact a person for another couple of weeks. And it almost never is a few people who come back. Almost always it will be the same couple of people or one of them and one other person. I just can't see them asking if it is OK to bring a group.

I suspect they aren't JWs. They could be another group or what would scare me even more is people scoping you out for something.

Either way my gut says don't let them back in

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

If they offer you any Koolaide DON'T DRINK IT!!!!

• heathen
    heathen

I think the thing may be they are enjoying being the annoyance by being that persistant . These people are very strange . The apostles were told to stay with those that welcomed them but to wipe the dust off their feet in front of the homes that didn't . Luke 10:5-11

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Remember that short of hitting them aside the head with a brick. They might think you're interested. Tell them to go home. It's nothing but more of the same, a perpetual membership/recruitment drive.

Dismembered

• blondie
    blondie

JWs rarely go in more than 2 adults (perhaps 1 or 2 children) to the door. In dangerous neighborhoods, 3 women might go together to the door rather than have 1 sit in the car and 2 go to the door.

This does not sound like a group of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I would ask them who they represent but do not let them in again.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit