Time for a new Watch(man)

by PopeOfEruke 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Honestly, how useless is the "Watchman" class that the JW Anointed are supposed to be? This so-called "Watchman" is supposedly responsible for keeping a lookout and warning all of the faithful the end is coming.

But all they have down is raised false alarms and cried "Wolf" for over 130 years!!

Nothing ever happens! "Deliverance is Near!!" they cry. All the JW's get agitated, all the fears are raised, more books are sold, and then nothing happens. Again and again and again.

What's the point of a Watchman who only ever raises false alarms?? After a while the alarms are ignored, if and when the real danger is spotted no-one will take any notice anyway. No watchman would be preferable to a watchman who constantly raises false alarms.

If I owned a factory and hired a watchman who performed as the JW leadership does, I would have fired his ass years ago.

This "Watchman" is a complete dud and a fraud, It's so obvious I can't understand how the JW rank and file can't see through it and realise how badly they are being duped.

Brothers and sisters, WAKE UP!

The Pope

• TRUTH FIGHTER
    TRUTH FIGHTER

Yeah! RABBLE RABBLE!! FIRE HIS ASS!!!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

The society that cried wolf.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

they should change their acronym from WTS to WCS (Wolf Criers Society)

Pope

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

The more they cry wolf and no wolf appears the less the jaded, tired publishers can be bothered getting up off their asses. Each new cry of wolf by the Society is another nail in their own coffin. Every new proclamation of Armageddons nearness is just more fodder for the inevitable disillusionment and cynicism. So keep on crying wolf GB!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

When i first saw the thread title i thought it was about "e-watchman" goes to show just how obscure and irrelevant the WTS is

• daystar
    daystar

Their watchmen keep seeing wind blowing though the reeds and rainclouds in the sky, claiming "Armageddon is near at hand!"

It's like a security guard hearing the occasional tin can rattle by and calling the police out every time.

• RR
    RR

Eventually they'll get it right!

• mrsjones5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit