Are children of Jw parents spared at armageddon?

by headmath 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• headmath
    headmath

Will unbaptized children of baptized JW parents be destroyed at armaggedon?

Will baptized children of baptized Catholic parents be destroyed at armaggedon?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Unbaptized pre-puberty children of associates of the SDO will be spared IF a parent is spared according to the "family merit" doctrine.

I didn't know Catholics believed in Armageddon.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Yes, if the parents are spared the children get a wild card.

but if the parents are not spared like those evil katholic b...rts, then the children will also burn in hell, I mean will be destroyed by the all loving god

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I think the first question is answered in the June 1 study articles.

I don't have a copy or I would scan it for you.

Catholic kids will fall in the hole with the dog, the doll and the bicycle (image in Paradise Lost)

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The spin given to me as a child went something like this:

You wouldn't want Armageddon to arrive if you knew it was the truth but hadn't yet dedicated your life to Jebooboo.

I don't think this tactic has changed.

Chris

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

"Will unbaptized children of baptized JW parents be destroyed at armaggedon?"

No, under sixteens are safe.My dad didn't take any chances though - he got me dunked at twelve in '73 just to be sure. Best thing is to start making arrangements at fourteen though and plan things in line with the assembly dates. There is a transitory arrangement for children of unbaptized parents. They will not be destroyed as long as they have not finished studying two publications (brochures included), but need to get baptized immediately afterwards even if under sixteen.

"Will baptized children of baptized Catholic parents be destroyed at armaggedon?"

Catholics do not take any chances, as they baptize their babies. Unfortunately, most Catholics are largely ignorant of the fact that even full immersion of a newly born will not provide any protection whatever.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

There will be no armaggedon, so why worry!!!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

JW kids are already in a living Hell

Catholic babies are baptized at 1years old, this saves their soul from purgatory, usually by the age of 9 they take their first communion, at this time they are already going to confession, if they died between 9 and 17 and have not commited any mortal sins they are usually ok, around 15-18 they do confirmation, which they declare that they choose to be catholic. Normally if babies, kids or teens are sick and dieing they are giving what used to be called last rites and is now called prayers for the sick, (as I think most elderly people would get freaked out when the priest was giving the last rites to them) It is often thought of that when a child dies they go straight to heaven, now if a teen dies, and has committed a sin, they may spend a time in purgatory, that is they will, be in a state where they see gods love and cry out to be with him, and know in their hearts that they are sorry for their sins, and with the help of family praying for them, they are then let into heaven. As it was explained to me God is a God of love who wants us all to make it to heaven. Mostly Catholic's give small kids the benefit that they will go straight to heaven if their parents baptized them, or even if they die at birth, babies are as close to perfect as we will ever be, that is with out sin, even so mass and prayers are still giving in support of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit