baptism - munich, germany NOW

by mineralogist 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mineralogist
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

This is LIVE folks! I can;t believe it - looks like there are quite a few getting dunked there. Thanks for posting this - pity there's no sound! I just want to yell down at them - DON@T DO IT!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

bttt

its lunchtime at the munich DC and what is this I see brothers leaving the grounds for lunch! take a look for yourselves -its kinda weird.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's really strange, watching a dc like that. I'm glad it's the only one I'll see this year.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

How refreshing to see loads of them milling around outside the stadium instead of paying attention - its like a God's Eye View!

Anyone see German ExJw?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

At the moment whoever has control of the camera is lingering on two girls in bathing suits on sunbeds outside the stadium! LOL! Thats brilliant!

They are so on reproof !

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It seems that the person in charge of the camera is concentrating more more on what's happening outside the stadium than inside, probably a lot more interesting. It looks to be in a nice setting.

• blondie
    blondie

So how many attended this DC? What would the percentage of attendees to baptizees be?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit