RichieRich.........where are you?

by HappyDad 22 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Ok guys.....................

We all have posted over the last year how much we love RR........but he has gone missing for almost a month.

His last Topic was June 23 and his last Post was June 30.

How about all who know him try to get him to let his adopted family and friends know how he is doing.

Rich...........please let us know your status in life. We all care about you.

HappyDad

• damselfly
    damselfly

I think that jarodG has his contact info? You could try pm'ing him maybe.

Dams

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

No worries kids- I'm still alive.

My neighbor apparently just hooked up their wireless internet router... so guess what? I'm back. Speaking of backs- these next couple of pictures are for Good Girl or Bad Girl.

alt

No pain, all gain. We did touch a few nerves- but it was all worth it.

alt

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Ouch! Good thing you have a wide back, otherwise they would have to hyphenate that.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I like it, your own personal motto? It suits you.

Dams

• poppers
    poppers

So, what's it mean Richie?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"No one provokes me with impunity."

• Kudra
    Kudra

I found this- and it is on a few city's police badges.
    This Latin term, often associated with mourning bands and Police Memorial Day, means literally; "No one provokes (attacks) me with impunity". The motto of the Order of the Thistle. It was first used on the coins of James VI. of Scotland (James I. of England). How it became associated with the badge mourning band is unclear, however, those of Scottish and Irish descent, who held positions in the ranks of police departments over the years, may well have been the influence.
    Cool!
    -K

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Rich,

Glad to see that you are back. Can't wait to hear how everthing is going with you.

HappyDad

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh Richie - you are bad bad bad! What is your mom gonna say when she sees the tatoo or has that already happened! Give us all the news ! Any chance you can get on the same cruise around scandinavia next summer - we're all going to Kents for the Aposta BBQ Europe! Its going to be the biggest and best ever in Norway?

Anyway enough plugging! Thats so naughty hooking into your neighbour's router!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit