JWD Board Personalities.........

by ScoobySnax 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Ever had a misconception about someone on the forum and then had the opportunity to "talk" with them either on chat or telephone and formed a completly different opinion??

Sometimes electronically it's so easy to form an opinion about someone or even listen to hearsay. I'm guilty of that too. How "refreshing like the seasons of times of Obidiah" etc etc when someone you imagined was something/someone who turns out to be nothing like you imagined.

The internet is a funny thing in that you can can engage in so many heated discussions, form opinions so quickly, be swayed by others, and go away with a skewed version of an idea or person.

It's good to talk sometimes. and get to the truth.

Here endeth the lessen.

Scooby.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Still fence-sitting, scooby? Had any more thoughts about visiting an apostafest? You might be pleasantly surprised when you connect name-with-face.

• wednesday
    wednesday

j-nat, lol.

Hi Scobby, thought you'd drop in. Seems like everytime we have a board war,

you drop in for a brief visit.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

We are in the grip of a "board war"? I never even realised.

Slim

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

course I have been waiting to plunge back in for the last 6 months. Just watching and waiting. On constant alert. Life on hold.

Fence sitter Scooby.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

me neither slim, I'm sure they will fill us in shortly.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's batton down the hatches time, I guess.

Slim

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Think it might have passed us by............. Bugger!!! Would love to have got stuck in to had I known.......

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Now look, I've had a misconception of my own now about what the bloody hell I started the thread off about in the first place.

• Twitch
    Twitch

so,...
    who is it that you've had misconceptions about, eh?
    lol
    jk
    (pay no mind to the noob,....lmao)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit