HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?

by Terry 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Quentin, I LOVE that cartoon! Beautiful!

Dave

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

last christmas I had a dozen black t-shirts made up that say Jehovah's Witness Protection Program, Funny I just wore it tonight and the guy at Starbucks laughed at it and said Oh I have some crazy family on the east coast who are Jehobas

• Quentin
    Quentin

Thanks Dave...I'm looking for someone local to do a shirts for me...I just started using Photoshop...what do you think of this?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    what do you think of this?

It's beautiful! Did you make that? From scratch?

Dave

• Quentin
    Quentin

Yes...took five layers to put it togather...the term Photoshoppers use is chopped...don't know why they use that term, everytime I hear it, I look for a grill to fire up..

• Twitch
    Twitch

awesome!

• Fine Example
    Fine Example

We need to start wearing our T-shirts with pride. What's this about "I'd like to order this one" or "that would be fun to wear'? Come out of the closet! Easy for me- having dissappeared years ago - living 1500 miles from where I grew up. My husband sent me the T-shirt link, so I had to post the photo I took at the convenience store last week. I've not been to meetings or assemblies in over ten years so I had not heard! I saw this on the news rack! It was one of those things where I started laughing silently and couldn't stop- It was the cover of the "Sun" News Magazine, so surely it must be accurate! " Prepare Now for Final Battle Between Good and Evil!" "Armageddon Begins Next Month!" Far more sobering is the news that a T-REX has been Terrorizing a Trailer Park- this 60 million year old killer is on the loose! Better just stay inside and lock the doors!!!!!!!!! Yours truly,

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Got my xjw coffee mug yesterday. Somehow my coffee taste better. ;p

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome fine example!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I have to admit, pretty damn funny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest