The Truth About Matt 24 & Revelations

by kwr 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kwr
    kwr

I was doing some reading and came across the fact that Matt 24 was fulfilled in 70 AD. My thinking on these passages in the Bible is that the destruction of the Temple and the murder of 600,000+ Jews by the Romans was a fulfillment of those prophecies. Jesus was the Messiah to the Jews and that was his purpose. After the destruction of Jerusalem God left the world to be. YHWH promised that he would never destroy his creation again after the flood.

There is no salvation for the gentiles and those that follow Christianity are following a false hope. When we die there will be no resurrection for us and we will simply die.

• pallemar
    pallemar

lol yeah we are teising the Jehovah withness with that one. in denmark.
    becourse the wathtower, say people will root to death in the strees, then harmagedon, comes.
    so thise two things don't go hand in hand.
    so who is lying?
    God or the wathtower?

the Jehovas withnes allso came with some tekt. to try to tell us, not to read the biblen by our selv. or we will be miss guidet. "AND DIE!"lol

Just to tell you what they can disk up with. to miss guid you :)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Pallemar, I love your accent! kwr, how did you get "no salvation for the gentiles" out of that verse?

• kwr
    kwr

Jesus refers to Gentiles as dogs.

Mark 7: 24 And he rose up and went away thence into the borders of Tyre and Sidon; and having entered into a house he would not have any one know [it], and he could not be hid.

25 But immediately a woman, whose little daughter had an unclean spirit, having heard of him, came and fell at his feet

26 (and the woman was a Greek, Syrophenician by race), and asked him that he would cast the demon out of her daughter.

27 But [Jesus] said to her, Suffer the children to be first filled; for it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs.

• under_believer
  • jgnat
    jgnat

But you forgot the punch line:

Mark 7: 27 (NIV) "First let the children eat all they want," he told her, "for it is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

28 "Yes, Lord," she replied, "but even the dogs under the table eat the children's crumbs."

29 Then he told her, "For such a reply, you may go; the demon has left your daughter."

The woman's child was healed. Even though it was not His time while alive, His instructions to the disciples and later Paul's conversion made it clear that His message was for all.

• kwr
    kwr

Just because Jesus showed compassion on one dog doesn't mean the whole pack was shown the same mercy. Paul is entitled to his opinion, but his opinion does not fit with Jesus' idea that salvation was for the Jews.

• kwr
    kwr

I don't believe that salvation is possible for Gentiles. Jesus was the Messiah for the Jews, that the Last Days were upon the Jews and in 70 AD Jesus' prophecy was fulfilled. Now I understand that Christianity became very popular and Gentiles adopted it. To make it fit so that Gentiles could be saved they added their own texts to the NT which has already has been documented by many Bible scholars.

• jgnat
    jgnat

My, you are selective, aren't you? Why did Jesus bother at all with a Samaritan woman, then? Or use a Samaritan in the illustration of "who is my brother"? Or assist the Centurion? Do you believe Paul was mistaken as to the identity of his intervenor, or his commission? Or what of Peter and his vision? (Acts 10:9-15) Also consider:

Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

I propose an alternative to Jesus choice of words when talking to the widow. He was using sarcasm.

• pallemar
    pallemar

he he Sorry, I miss read it:p

it was this one, i was refering to:)

-----------
    GE 8:22
    20 And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
    21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
    22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
    -------------
    thanks jgnat, yeah i know. my frenc is not so well. I have been born the wrong place. so my english. is really bad:p
    but trying to improve it:) and ofcourse, you are the volateer victims:) MUHAHAHAHHA!

but back to GE 8:22. no need to fear. nothing is going to be kill:)
    i saw i had miss spell. rotting to root:p like a plant.

it was this part we was teising the Jehovas withness with....

have it nice all :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit