Scratches on forehead???

by wannahelp 10 Replies latest jw friends

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

I have a friend who is a JW, and he stopped over a while back to visit me... That morning, my dog and I were playing, and he had scratched my forhead, and drawn blood... I thought nothing of it, and actually had forgotten all about it. About 5 minutes after my friend came into the house and sat down, he noticed the scratches on my forehead, and was transfixed by them.. He asked how I got them, and that became his main focus for a good 10 minutes or so.. He just sat there and stared at them..

What the heck was he thinking about.. I know the bible says something about marks on the forhead, but I'm not too sure what that would mean, as I'm not too well versed in the bible?? So, what would he think the marks meant? I'm from the Devil, or from God, or something else entirely?

Of course, the sratches healed with no scars, so would that make him think something else still???

Thanks for all your help...

• logical
    logical

Are you a baptised JW?

If not, not worry about it.

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Nope, nor have I ever been a JW...

What would he interpret that to mean??

• COMF
    COMF

Well... your dog is a beast, right?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Dirty girl..."playing" with your dog. THAT'S what freaked him out!

Slipnslidemaster: "I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    - Albert Einstein

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hehe slip...

Actually I'm a guy, but that's ok...

So, he thinks I was marked with the beast, huh?

Oh well, he still associates with me, so I guess that would be bad for him...

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

If it's a male dog, then you're gay and THAT'S what freaked him out.

Slipnslidemaster: "I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    - Albert Einstein

• Teirce
    Teirce

Dude, this is where you need to invest in lime-green scary contacts and Halloween/Dracula fangs. Make sure he doesn't see them until BAM!!

(actually, no, you might lose a JW friend that way..)

• Satanus
    Satanus

wannahelp

Jws are very supersticious, don'tcha know. Worse than catholics, whom they like to criticise.

S

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

This is beyond silly :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit