looking for someone to take over my web site (www.jwinfo.8m.com)

by rebel8 8 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

I too am wanting to decrease time spent in ex-jw activities lately and am looking for someone trustworthy who might be interested in owning the site. www.jwinfo.8m.com

It is currently in FrontPage the service is paid for a few more months. The renewal fees are very reasonable. The domain is not registered, so that means your name is not available to the public.

Originally I created the site to have one page of supportive resources for ex-jws. It has grown to much more. Some things I've got on the site are a result of countless hours of work and are not found anywhere else on the internet (activism page & contents, for example). As much as I'd hate for all that work to go down the drain, I don't have the time to keep the web site updated.

Hoping to find someone who's interested in owning the site and willing to keep the unique stuff available........either that, or someone who's willing to keep the activism page info and downloadable brochures up on their site.

Healing rocks! (I'm not saying goodbye to JWD, I'll just probably be posting less than my usual zillion or so posts a day lol.)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Rebel:

Love the pic! Those mountains so close to the beach. C'est magnifique!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Glad you like it! I got the pic from a photo disc. I wonder where it was taken--I'd move there lol.

----------------------------------------

I just checked and the web site is not due for renewal fees until February 2007, so it would be free until then.

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

So your saying your giving out this site for free????

Maybe I could umm revamp it until it dies in 2007.

• lola28
    lola28

If you are serious I'd really be intrested pm me with more info please, thanks.

Lola

• rebel8
    rebel8

Anyone? Anyone?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You have a PM

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

rebel thanks for all the hard work you put into that site. It has been very helpful with my departure and process of moving on.

I hope that someone is able to carry it on, because it is truly an excellent site for information and help.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that. I spent countless hours on it. Glad to know it was worthwhile.

I am director (and founder) of a growing charity + working full time....just don't have any time to keep it up any more. I don't even know what's going on in the xjw world any more. Someone else who is up on all the latest news would do it justice.

PS-A good suggestion was given to me. If any of the current webmasters want to take my content and merge it into theirs, that would be great too. Hate to see it die....I can burn the site to a CD and mail it....then I would just convert the site to the free one page service and leave a link to the new place where the content can be found.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit