I dont post often

by Junction-Guy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I havent posted that much these past few months, I still read the topics daily, but I guess I dont have the desire for the daily chit chat like I used to. I dont have regular computer access, just my webtv, so I still have to go to the mall to post whenever the urge hits. I havent done any picketing in almost a year now, but I might do something special this weekend at the Dayton Ohio convention. I picked up some Watchtowers and Awakes in London Kentucky at the Shell truck stop, and I might put them to good use this weekend. I am doing fine, but I miss Amanda in some respects. Keep up the good work everybody, especially Danny Haszard. Someday the WT Society will be exposed to the whole world, and people will take notice.

Dave

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Good luck at Dayton Ohio convention Dave! Its good to see you - I do remember reading when you have posted. I guess that trip to the mall makes you extra thoughtful!

crumpet

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Dave - I think my old congregation might be assigned to that convention - not sure if it is this week or not. They hold it at the "Nutter Center" if you believe it - on Wright University. Fitting name for the convention venue, huh?

I actually liked conventions in that place - I like the Dayton area.

If you see any elder's from my hall, give them a sign from me too.

Jeff

• kazar
    kazar

Have missed your posts of late. Thought maybe you left the forum. Glad to hear from you.

• LDH
    LDH

well thank you for saying so, because I wondered what happened but I couldn't remember your 'name.'

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

*waves at Dave*

Don't forget to let me know if you do some picketing or some aposta-stuff.

Also, are you going to the MI apostafest this weekend?

lisa

• Wordly Andre
  • Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

does this mean you are inactive??

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Dave

Hope to see you at Blue Mountain again this year!

D Dog

• Honesty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit