Please help - convention info

by unbrainwashed 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unbrainwashed
    unbrainwashed

You go to meetings, assemblies, etc. all is well. But isn't it amazing how...once you step out of line with the agenda....things become eerily Orwellian?

Snitching, spying, etc?

• serendipity
  • moomanchu
    moomanchu

Tell them "really I seen you" or "Really I didn't see you there either".

I fell asleep for some of the parts

You were at another city for the convention, BONUS miss meetings for cong.scheduled convention and

for attending bogus convention.

I was a volunteer and unfortunately missed some parts.

Traffic jam getting there missed that part.

I'm going next week, I broke up the days.

This was the start of my fade from da troof miss half day. Next year skip one day tour some attractions.Next year 2 days off. Next year ahhhh fork it.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Tell them "really I seen you" or "Really I didn't see you there either".

Yep, transfer the burdon of proof back unto them. Make them prove to YOU that they actually attended.

• Ade
    Ade

Better still tell them you were measuring the inside of the kingdom hall passageways and the final length number was 1914 !!!! wow theres a shock , or was it 666 ??? Or you could say, i'm sorry brother i didnt go to the convention because i kept praying and praying for insight and understanding, But then i read the watchtowers that say Jesus doesn't hear my prayers. He only hears the prayers of the 144,000. better still say Leviathan pulled into the train station late. all the best GOD bless you and yours Ade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit