My mission...Help please

by Justice-One 33 Replies latest jw friends

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

if you get these done in time, could you send me a template? i think i might put some at our district convention.... that is great!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Justice,

I would also add something about the society protecting child molesters in the org. years of abuse kept secret and not reported to the police.

Also I want to say to you, be careful, JW don't use violence YEAH RIGHT!!!

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

justiceone is really Dr Evil! (a wink to those who know)

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Maybe not "obesity" as a defilement...but definitely ALCOHOLISM!

I knew and know more alcoholic JWs than alcoholics in my life in the WORLD both pre and post JWism.

Love your profile. I want some of what you were smoking when you wrote that LOLOL!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Why are we here if Hebrews 10:19-25 applies to the anointed?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Why don't you just post this scripture (one of my new favorites as many as you know):
    Luke 21:8
    And he said, "Take heed that you are not led astray; for many will come in my name, saying, 'I am he!' and, 'The time is at hand!' Do not go after them.
    You could add the question at the bottom...
    "Are you doing this?"

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    One editorial correction on your list. The item about the governing body being inspired - it should be they're, not their, at the end of the sentence.

Roger that.

BTW, I can't take all the credit for my bio. Anyone that has watched the movie Austin Powers will recognize that it has a lot in common with Dr. Evils bio. I just added a few more "details." LOL

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    if you get these done in time, could you send me a template? i think i might put some at our district convention.... that is great!

Would you like it in Word or Notepad? And would you like the Bio also?

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    Also I want to say to you, be careful, JW don't use violence YEAH RIGHT!!!

My plan is to go to the bathrooms during the session. Go into the stalls and tape them to the walls. Then release the stink bomb, - JUST KIDDING - and leave.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    Love your profile. I want some of what you were smoking when you wrote that LOLOL!

Not smoking, drinking. - Glenfiddich, the only way to fly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit