Assemblies: Queues (Lines) at the Ladies, and taping over mirrors

by Duncan 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

Why don't they just make all the restrooms in the convention open to either sex? Then the men with the women would have to wait in lines for just the same amount of time. In many other cultures restrooms and dressing rooms are unisex.

Tammy

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

Taping over mirrors?!

Call me out of touch with jw-ism, but that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. I hope I wasnt that much of a sheep.

Axel

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

In most facilities, women using the mirrors and women using the toilets are two different things in terms of a queue. Women using mirrors do not usually impede the free-flow (no pun intended) of women waiting to use the toilets, though there might be a delay in getting to sinks, presuming everyone washes their hands afterwards and the mirrors are over the sinks. (Though I am often surprised how many women do not wash their hands after.) But this still would not impede the use of the toilets.

Just my two sheets-worth.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

They should be glad they never covered the mirrors at an assembly I attended. Otherwise I would of walked out of the 'truth' right then and there. (I hope) What the heck gives them a right to do that? If they were not covering the mens bathroom mirriors Heck I would of used those!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit