Does God Hate four letter words?

by frankiespeakin 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Or when they say "bad associations" are everyone but them, and especially their opposers.

bet they would call Jesus that too if they didn't agree with Him or He fired them.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

This is the way God would say "Fuck YoU"

• apfergus
    apfergus

It's all completely arbitrary: "It is obvious that 'obscenity' is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the Courts, it means 'anything that shocks the magistrate.'" -- Bertrand Russell

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hell yes he does! And you just used some of them. Zap! Back to the wheel of life for you, wise guy. Spin, spin, spinning. And since you like "shit" so much, perhaps next time you'll reincarnate as a fly instead of a human.

I'm just having a little fun with you Frankie.

• vitty
    vitty

Swear words are very strange. My husband HATES me swearing but occasionally when I do say a very bad word, and its got four letters, he laughs his socks off.

I think its the same with God.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Robdar,

I'm just having a little fun with you Frankie.

God has a sense of humor too.

Vitty,

Does your swearing make him horny sometimes too?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Swearing shows a lack of culture and class and of being in the grip of instinctive aggressive forces.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Swearing shows a lack of culture and class and of being in the grip of instinctive aggressive forces.

Bah! The "Victorian Era" has passed, friend.

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Is that an opinion Greendawn or the truth?

how can you effectively communicate with someone who uses them...if you display a holier than thou attitude towards their behavior and ways?

If you don't look past someones shortcoming (in your eyes), sometimes you can also be robbing yourself of some new information that person posesses, and making a new friend and ally. IMO

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

In the song of Deborah and Barak it reads in Judges 5:30:
    "A womb—two wombs to every able-bodied man,"

The footnote reads: "Soldiers’ expression for captured concubines."

Could have been another four-letter-word. (Come on, it's soldiers' language. But it is a holy book, is it not?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit