Watchtower CD stops working when this site is open

by skin 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skin
    skin

His any one else found that the latest WT cd rom won't work if you have this web site (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com)  open?

• blondie
    blondie

No, in fact it is open right now while I type this. Are you joshing us?

• skin
    skin

No, But it might be something wrong at my end

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

coincidence

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

The angels are protecting you.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Reinstall your OS. Something is up with Internet Explorer. It's good to start fresh every now and then anyways.
    Back up your important data first.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    Reinstall your OS. Something is up with Internet Explorer. It's good to start fresh every now and then anyways.

While your'e at it, format your hard-drive, replace your CPU fan, and get new memory. It's better to be ont he safe side, isn't it?

• under_believer
    under_believer

Reinstalling Windows is hardly drastic. It's part of normal computer maintenance, like changing your car's oil filter.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    Reinstalling Windows is hardly drastic. It's part of normal computer maintenance, like changing your car's oil filter.

Changing a car's oil filter = 15-20 mins. (including changing the oil, of course) Reinstalling Windows (as well as any programs that need to be reinstalled = 1-100 gazillion hours. I think my point is made. >:)

• under_believer
    under_believer

Granted, it sucks, especially for non-computer-people, but nevertheless, on a Windows machine, it is something that is a good thing to do now and then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit