Too big for my britches :S

by Elsewhere 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

When I was in NY I didn't want to buy the cliche "I Heart NY" T-shirt... so I got some boxers.

There's just one SMALL problem... I purchased them as "Men's Large" and before wearing them I put them through the wash, but they appear to have come out as a "Woman's Petite".

Any petite Apostababes out there want a really nice pare of white boxers that say "I Heart NY"? I promise they have never been worn!

In exchange you can send me a pic of you wearing them! (Note: The boxers must actually be visible in the pic. )

• vitty
    vitty
    There's just one SMALL problem... I purchased them as "Men's Large"

Nows thats just braggin...............

• damselfly
    damselfly

<< Too big for my britches :S>>

Hmmm.......interesting, very interesting. 8D

Dams

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Ahhhh men!

There's just one SMALL problem... I purchased them as "Men's Large" and before wearing them I put them through the wash, but they appear to have come out as a "Woman's Petite".

Any petite Apostababes out there want a really nice pare of white boxers that say "I Heart NY"? I promise they have never been worn!

In exchange you can send me a pic of you wearing them! (Note: The boxers must actually be visible in the pic. )

shows to go ya size ain't everything!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    << Too big for my britches :S>>

Hmmm.......interesting, very interesting. 8D

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

If you can't find an eligible female hardbody to take them and supply said photo, then I'll take them.

Although if you give them to me I'm sure you'll nix the photo requirement.

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Of course I realize that an unattached attractive unrelated female trumps a maternal-though-very-cute cousin any day, so no hard feelings.

• kid-A
    kid-A

LMAO!!!

Offering "free underwear" to chicks on the internet, dude, you may have come up with an entirely new "internet dating" concept!!!

• undercover
    undercover

That's what you get for buying stuff from street vendors...

• LDH
    LDH
    Any petite Apostababes out there want a really nice pare of white boxers that say "I Heart NY"?

I'm sorry Else. It goes against my conscience. The heart is really the symbol of the head of a man's penis. As such, I wouldn't feel comfortable walking around in boxers that say "I Penis NY"

Good times! Everything in Watchtower land was representative of a penis. LOL!

Lisa

Non-Penis Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit