Go ahead, name one poster who this story was written for...

by Jourles 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

You only get one try, and there is no monetary prize if you get it right. (of course, everyone will get this one right off the bat)

Link to story

LONDON (Reuters) - Women going on boozy nights out have been warned by police to "wear nice pants" in case they fall down drunk in the street.

A Suffolk police safety campaign magazine shows pictures of young women slumped on the ground next to messages urging them: "If you've got it, don't flaunt it."

"If you fall over or pass out, remember your skirt or dress may ride up," the magazine says. "You could show off more than you intended -- for all our sakes, please make sure you're wearing nice pants and that you've recently had a wax."

Readers are also told to stick with friends, book a taxi home and watch the amount they drink.

Police said the Safe! magazine's gossipy, tongue-in-cheek style was designed to alert young women to the dangers they could face if they get drunk during a night out.

"We need to raise their awareness of potential problems," said Chief Superintendent David McDonnell. "They become more vulnerable whilst under the influence of alcohol."

I'm goin' straight to hell for this one.

And here's a hint - (it's not Mouthy)

• JH
    JH

And it's not Brooke also

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    "If you fall over or pass out, remember your skirt or dress may ride up," the magazine says. "You could show off more than you intended -- for all our sakes, please make sure you're wearing nice pants and that you've recently had a wax."

Why Jourles, I don't know who that could be? Most of the posters here aren't drunk when their showing their *hee haw*!

• Jourles
    Jourles

You mean this?

LOL! No, it certainly could not be Brooke.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

LittleToe?

• JH
    JH

She was already crawling, and the sun was still shining

• Jourles
    Jourles
    LittleToe?

Yes, but does he WAX? LOL

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    LittleToe?

rofl

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    She was already crawling, and the sun was still shining

That was the beer tent lights thank you very much....

Stop talking about me as if I am not even here. Wow, back to the topic and leave my night of drunken debauchery stories alone! Seriously, I am not a lush!(I can't even say that without laughing)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Seriously, I am not a lush!(I can't even say that without laughing)

Ha!

Are you talking about me jourles?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit