ged it to something more main stream.Important notice about my avitar

by Stealth453 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Several of you have expressed distress at the thought of my avitar. I thought it was funny. I apologize if any of you were offended by it. I thought it aptly represented my state of mind after having left the bOrg.

In honour of those of you that were in fact offended, I have chan

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

God damned system

It's changed for all that were bugged.

Stealth453

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I am offended that you are changing your avatar to appease these "offended ones".

When I get home I'm going to take a picture of my bird's ass and make it an avatar. Hopefully, I too can offend someone.

W

• Emma
    Emma

I don't remember the old one, but I like this one.

• daystar
    daystar

You can't go through life worrying about whether you will offend some. If you know yourself and are true to yourself, some, somewhere, will take offense. Remain true to yourself in all things. You will be both loved and hated.

A wise person once said, in paraphrase, "do not judge me by those who call me friend. Judge me by those who call me enemy."

• vitty
    vitty

Is that a nappy you are wearing or very big Y-fronts ?

• formyboys
    formyboys

I really like the new one. And I was not offended by the old one, just horribly grossed out. To each their own. But I really like the new one. I don't even have an avatar. At least you had to guts and follow through to put one up in the first place. Did I mention that I really like the new one?

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I still see your diaper guy on the floor. I don't see what the big deal is about it. Didn't we used to have a pierced male nipple posting on this board a while back? Who would complain about yours?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

The yay's have it. Diaper boy stays!!!!!

Thank you all!!!!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

YAY DIAPER BOY!!!

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit