Power to change this world

by DjSadhu 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DjSadhu
    DjSadhu

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome here.

@ "I don't think they have any power to make the world more negative":

Everybody has the power to make the world more positive or negative!

I see it like this:
    Our "visible" 3d world is connected with an "invisible" system in a closed loop. This invisible system is called "karma" by most, and a lot of cliche sayings point to this ("what goes around, comes around") but these cliches are actually true.

All our actions and thoughts in the visible world have effect in the invisible world, and vice versa. Wich means in effect, ANY thought or action is beeing "bounced back" via this invisible structure. Maybe not immediately, maybe not at the same time or in the same place, but they WILL be reflected back to our world!

As long as people do not realize that we are in a "closed system" all "bad" thoughts and actions will acummulate, resulting in the kind of chaos we see today. One man is victimized by the bad actions of the other man, and eventually everyone is responsible for the "total misery" to a certain degree.

Have you seen a fractal image?
    fractals on google
    examples
    a nice fractal image
    A fractal is somtimes called 'the border between order and chaos', and consists of layers of patterns repeated within themselves. If you zoom in on a fractal image, you will eventually see the same image you started with, and this can be repeated to infinity. If you change only ONE dot in a fractal, it will affect the whole image since this one dot is present in all repeated patterns.
    This is illustrative for the relationship between one human beeing with the world. If only a single person changes, it will affect the whole, and vice versa.

I strongly believe that the fact that most people are not fully aware of this "second system" (in the western world especially) is no coincidence at all but created by design. The same forces that manipulate mankind into war and poverty, manipulate mankind into spiritual poverty as well. How easy are people to control when they are in ignorance about their real powers (and responsibilities)!

It is also not coincidental that the Bible urges us to keep our thoughts pure, and our actions as well. If our thoughts did not matter or had no effect on others, why would we need to keep them clean and pure? They would be ours only. But in reality our every thought is sent out, and comes back in some shape or form.

Think about it: the house you live in, first existed in someones mind only. The car you drive started as someones thought. The machines that made the car were thought at first, but they became reality.

Now the trick is this: wheter you believe it or not, we ARE living in the end times. It's not only the Bible that talks about this, the Mayans for example are very clear about what will happen. (Please lookup "Secrets of the Mayan Calendar Unveiled" by Ian Lungold if you want some real usefull information about this topic).
    According to the Maya's creation will "speed up" or accelerate in the end times we live in now (with a lot of other ).
    One of the effects that is already noticable, is that the time it takes between a thought and its manifestation in reality is getting shorter. In other words: our thoughts become reality faster and faster. This will be very problematic for a world that is not aware of this "second system" of thought-realization, because the more people start to live in FEAR, the more their fear will become reality! The more fear becomes reality, the more reason for more fear and so on and so on...
    As long as we do not break this circle, it will spiral downwards! I'm not saying this to depress you ;-) because once you realize it works both ways you can start to break this chain of events.

Have you heard of the "100 monkey syndrom"? (lookup David Icke's "Turning of the Tide")
    Put 100 monkeys on an island. Start to teach a few monkeys some new trick. And some more monkeys. At a certain moment suddenly ALL monkeys will know this trick, even the ones that you have not thought this trick! How is this possible? Everytime a monkey learns the trick, he ADDS this knowledge to the "collective consiousness" of the monkeys. Once a critical point has been reached, all other monekys will "get" the trick from their collective consiousness!

People have this same "collective consiousness". Everytime YOU learn something, you add this knowledge to our collective consiousness. Once a crititcal number of people has done this, it will start to affect all other people. This works both ways, in the positive and the negative. We all have been observing this without knowing. Look how easily fear can be spread over a large group or population...

So to wrap this up: we DO have the power to change this world. First of all by keeping our every thought clear and pure, so that we do not add more negative to our closed system of "karma". And second: the more people know about how this works, the more we add this knowledge to the collective consiousness of the human race... and more people will "tap" from this without beeing told with words.
    And I have not even included G-ds power in this topic ;-)

Best regards, DjSadhu

• hideme
    hideme

Hi bro,

Great post! I was thinking the same thing about everything that's in the bible. It's all according to what I learned from "The secret"

But I say to YOU that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

(Matthew 17:20-21) 20

He said to them: "Because of YOUR little faith. For truly I say to YOU, If YOU have faith the size of a mustard grain, YOU will say to this mountain, ‘Transfer from here to there,’ and it will transfer, and nothing will be impossible for YOU." 21 . . .

(Philippians 4:8) 8

Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste, whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well spoken of, whatever virtue there is and whatever praiseworthy thing there is, continue considering these things.

I also heard a lot about near-death experiences, and they were all about how every thought and everything people said, returned to themselves, they felt how they had hurt, or loved others.

Even Einstein tried to find the field where time, space, energy and matter existed together.

He didn't find it, but maybe that's because it's all in ourselves, our brains??!!! Jesus was the perfect example of what humans can achieve!

And what about Rupert Shelldrake calls the "Morphogenetic Field" ??

And is 'God' maybe the same as this field?? Since God = Energy, and energy creates matter, and we are the image of God, so we are matter, but there is a lot of energy in us...We are all pieces of God, as we create.

I think it's a fascinating thought. If we are pieces of God, and Jesus showed us how to live, and he did miracles, and he told his students that if they only believed more they could do miracles, too...

I never understood why 'god doesn't do miracles nowadays' as the Borg claims. I can't read that in the bible.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

DjSadhu

Statement of the obvious.

I see it like this:

Our "visible" 3d world...

<SNIP>

... relationship between one human beeing with the world. If only a single person changes, it will affect the whole, and vice versa.

Really? How do you know? Do we accept this on your say-so?

I strongly believe that the fact that most people are not fully aware of this "second system" (in the western world especially) is no coincidence at all but created by design.

Oh, of course, it's a conspiracy, I see it now.

The same forces that manipulate mankind into war and poverty, manipulate mankind into spiritual poverty as well. How easy are people to control when they are in ignorance about their real powers (and responsibilities)!

Errr... you used the word 'real'. Please demonstrate the external reality of what you just said. I'm sure it is 'ture' INSIDE your head, but, outside?

It is also not coincidental that the Bible urges us to keep our thoughts pure, and our actions as well.

Most methods of controling people's action and behaviour require them to act in certain ways and think in certain ways. Why should the Bible be any different from Das Kapital?

If our thoughts did not matter or had no effect on others, why would we need to keep them clean and pure? They would be ours only. But in reality our every thought is sent out, and comes back in some shape or form.

Please provide experimental data relating to thought propagation; it's method, for example. As far as I can see you could just be making this all up. How heavy is a thought? Or is it massless? What spin or colour is it? Is it electrically charged, or neutral? How do they react to dark matter and energy?

Think about it:

You first

the house you live in, first existed in someones mind only. The car you drive started as someones thought. The machines that made the car were thought at first, but they became reality.

More statements of the obvious; you are NOT being profound you know. Every stool in every toilet bowl first existed in someone's mind only.

Now the trick is this: wheter you believe it or not, we ARE living in the end times.

Not another one.

Please prove why YOU are different from everyone else throught time who has said this; it's been 'the end of the world as we know it' very regulary now for millenia, and none of them have come true. Why are you right and not just another charaltan like the rest of them?

It's not only the Bible that talks about this, the Mayans for example are very clear about what will happen. (Please lookup "Secrets of the Mayan Calendar Unveiled" by Ian Lungold if you want some real usefull information about this topic).

You call that useful? Come on, any idiot can (and many frequently do) make seemingly causal links using numerolgy or some other pseudoscience. It is of no greater significance than being able to assemble a Shakespeare play by cutting words out of the Yellow pages.

Have you heard of the "100 monkey syndrom"? (lookup David Icke's "Turning of the Tide")

Ah wonderful, David "I believe in lizard alien invaders" Icke; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_icke

To put it bluntly, would you believe someone spouting about the end of the world if they believed anything Mr Icke believed? Well; you might. But most people?

Put 100 monkeys on an island. Start to teach a few monkeys some new trick. And some more monkeys. At a certain moment suddenly ALL monkeys will know this trick, even the ones that you have not thought this trick! How is this possible? Everytime a monkey learns the trick, he ADDS this knowledge to the "collective consiousness" of the monkeys. Once a critical point has been reached, all other monekys will "get" the trick from their collective consiousness!

This is utter rubbish; please provide scientific proof this happens.

And I have not even included G-ds power in this topic ;-)

And I've got a feeling we haven't even scratched the surface of your wild, whacky, and completely unsupported b_llsh_t, or to be fair the bullshit you have believed in, as you are just parrotting what you've read elsewhere with regard to your end-of-the-world obsession. You are the victim really; you're fragile little mind has been wharped by whack jobs on the Internet. You've been conned.

Of course, you can have great fun by proving ANYTHING you've said and me wrong, I'd enjoy it. In your own words mind. I have no desire to wade through tons of links you SAY proves your beliefs as it is your judgement which is called into question.

• DjSadhu
    DjSadhu

For your convenience I will reply in the same way you did, in between your lines.

@ "Statement of the obvious": not if you realize it's full extent. We're not talking about changing the world by some physical action (wich is obviously changing the world) but by our thoughts and emotions alone. If it was obvious, how come nobody is living by this principle?

@ "Really? How do you know? Do we accept this on your say-so?" No, of course not. You should never accept or believe what I say. If you are willing to see, you can see it all around you.

@ "Oh, of course, it's a conspiracy, I see it now".
    Well, it actually is.
    First of all, notice the pre-judgement kicking in when you use the word "conspiracy". As soon as you can call something a conspiracy, it almost automatically falls into the category of nuts and fruitcakes with wild theories. "Oooh it's a conspiracy!" Funny how the use of a categorial term can take away the attention of the issue itself. If that is reason enough to stop you, be my guest ;-)

Do you believe in G-d or the Bible? What would you call the seduction of Adam and Eve by Satan? What would you call a demonic take-over of this planet? What would you call the thousands of years of suppression, slavery and abuse of 98% of the human population by people in power? I would call it a conspiracy.
    Do you know any people who actually want war? Do you knwo anybody who wants to kill as many people as he can? Most people don't. Then how come there has been war anyway?

@ "you used the word 'real'":
    I used the word "real" as in "actual", as opposed to "what we have been learned" or "what we have been told".

@ "Most methods of controling people's action and behaviour require them to act in certain ways and think in certain ways. Why should the Bible be any different from Das Kapital?"
    Because the Bible tries to teach us to do good, and is not a manual for some political system.

If you want to learn a profession, it also "requires you to act in certain ways and think in certain ways". This by itself is not a bad thing. You should judge any method by its fruits.
    I agree if you say that RELIGION is a method of controlling people's action and behaviour, but do not mistake the Bible for religion!
    Look at the 10 comandments, clearly designed to make you act in a certain way, but are they bad? I don't think so. Better yet: the Bible is trying to protect us, since our actions have consequences.

@ "Please provide experimental data relating to thought propagation; it's method, for example. As far as I can see you could just be making this all up. How heavy is a thought? Or is it massless? What spin or colour is it? Is it electrically charged, or neutral? How do they react to dark matter and energy?":
    Please provide us with experimental data relating to electricity. Or radio waves. Can you? Just because you cannot see thought does not make them any less real. Think about a non-existing object. The object is not there, but you ARE thinking about it. You can see it, describe it, and your thoughts about the object are most certainly real!
    Can you provide me with such data about mass? Even though we can see, feel and measure mass we still do not now for sure what it is. Scientists best guess so far is that mass is "condensed energy".
    So what a thought? Energy? Can it be anything else? Could thought-energy and mass-energy be related?
    By the way, I'm not making this up. Maybe this story was new for you, but philosophers have been talking about this for a long time, and the last 50 years quantum-scientists are realizing it's truth.

@ "More statements of the obvious; you are NOT being profound you know."
    Does it irritate you if someone uses an example that's obvious, to illustrate something that's less obvious? And why could I not do that?

I'm not on this forum to defend my statements against people who don't want to hear anything about the subject to begin with. I'm trying to provide an interesting point-of-view for those who value it. Clearly you have other more important interests.

@ "Why are you right and not just another charaltan like the rest of them?"
    Do you see me collecting money? Or starting some cult? Just because I dare to talk about end times (wich anybody could see) and tell what I have learned (not made up, but learned) you think about that category?

@ "You call that useful? Come on, any idiot can
    I would appreciate it if you kept this topic nice and polite. And so would the other readers.

@ "make seemingly causal links using numerolgy or some other pseudoscience. It is of no greater significance than being able to assemble a Shakespeare play by cutting words out of the Yellow pages."

At this point you have made perfectly clear that you are responding on a subject on wich you have done NO homework or investigation whatsoever.
    If you would have followed my advice and seen the documentary I mentioned (wich you have clearly not, it's a 9-hour docu) you would never have made such cliche-based "aaah I know all about that"- statements.

@ Ah wonderful, David "I believe in lizard alien invaders" Icke; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_icke"
    What does the Bible call the create that seduced Eve? A snake. The original word translated with "snake" actually means "enlightened reptillian beeing".
    Furthermore, what about the "fallen angels" and Nephilim from the period before the Flood? Did they, according to the Bible, not dematerialize and survive the flood?
    Millions of religious people swallow these stories whitout blinking and then call David Icke a nutter?
    And also: just because you do not agree with his Lizzard-story, you can just trhow away everything he has said? "Yeah he must be wrong about everything then" I do not agree with everything this man says, I'm just quoting him on a subject I believ he is very right about.

"completely unsupported b_llsh_t, or to be fair the bullshit"
    Yes ok now there's no need to get mad at me, unless you have issues.

You have shown us that you think you can make statements and judgements about all sorts of subjects you have NEVER investigated.
    Just based on your PRE-judgment you dismiss all of it. Now that's what I call "mind control". Stop people from even looking into the matter.

Please, untill you have actually taken some time to read about it and get past the pre-judgmental cliche view I will not respond to your comments anymore.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

DjSadhu:

Welcome to the board. May I suggest you read Carl Sagan's excellent book The Demon Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark. Even if it doesn't completely change your mind, you should at least end up with a belief system that's less cluttered. It must be quite exhausting to believe in the Bible, karma, the ancient Mayan religion, and the wacky alien-reptile conspiracy theories of David Icke all at the same time!

• daystar
    daystar

DjSadhu

Welcome to the board. First, let me explain that I am a ceremonial magician, Thelemite, and atheist. (I provide that as a backdrop so that you understand from where I come.)

David Icke is a crackpot, plain and simple. He is schitzophrenic at least. His paradigm is a honey-pot.

I don't have the time or the desire to address every point you bring to the table here. I'm sure there are others more than happy to take on such a job. You would do well to reduce your gullibility factor, however, and to increase the scepticism just a tad.

Personally, no matter how appealing something I read may be, I always remain sceptical and read texts regarding alternate, even opposing, viewpoints. I quickly see that there are ways to support almost any viewpoint in such a way as to be quite convincing to the undiscerning mind.

You should also read a bit more of the Mayan calendar, more from the Mayan standpoint. From their viewpoint, 2012 looks not much like the "End Times" and more like a sharp change in consciousness. But you have to dig through a bunch of BS to discover that, so strong is the Western desire to mold foreign ideas to fit their Apocalyptic concerns.

Indeed! Good luck to you!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Perhaps we should check with Shirley MacLain to see what she thinks...

If, of course, she has come down from the big tree -

• DjSadhu
    DjSadhu

"It must be quite exhausting to believe in the Bible, karma, the ancient Mayan religion, and the wacky alien-reptile conspiracy theories of David Icke all at the same time!"

To be honest, it's not. It's actually quite helpfull if you don't have to choose between them, if you know what their similarities are.

And I still find it hard to believe that religious people (I'm not saying you are) believe in the existence of angels, demons and so on, and freak out when someone says "lizzards" ;-)
    I'm not kidding: the original Hebrew word that has been translated with "snake" actually means "enlightened reptillian being". By the way, does anybody have a hard time believing that an actual snake would talk? C'mon it's not my story, it's in the Bible!
    And the Fallen Angels, the Nephilim, David who went after Goliath... did you know David brought 5 stones? Goliath had 4 brothers, it's a big happy family...
    Just to illustrate that the existence of "strange non-human creatures" is actually very wide-spread. The only reason people don't freak out about this, is probably that they don't give it much thought. Oh, and it's not just Davis Icke's theory for that matter...

If you really go watch that docu (Secrets of the Mayan Calendar Unveiled) you will see that the Mayan philosophy about Creation has a lot in common with the Bible. And the most obvious is the 'end times' story. Ian Lungold managed to give some usefull insights in this, and give very practical applications for daily life. I found it helpfull when I saw it and started to apply what I learned right away. It helped me more than all the WTBTS nonsens did in 15 years.

So please don't think that it's confusing, just because you don't see what these things have in common yet.

But before this topic is all about Icke and "his" reptillians, I wrote my story to show how we can influence our live and this world, more than we realize. The snippets were dragged in as examples and support. I'm trying to send out some positive message here ;-p but you have to be willing to hear it.

• hideme
    hideme

Why can't they all be true? Maybe it's just a different kind of telling, but in fact the same story??

We all know thát there are legends about the flood all over the world. Maybe... because there HAS been a flood.

There are also in LOTS of religions stories about a saviour, a hero that will save the world. Why? Maybe because it's truth.

That's why I think it's all the same story, but science describes it in a different way than David Icke or Buddha. And the bible describes it in another way. But the story always ends with: LOVE will be the way.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I liked the comment Jim made on that old TV sitcom "TAXI" -

He said: "So, if a tree falls in the middle of a forest, but nobody hears it, does it still make a noise?...

(he continues - ) Well, of course it makes a noise...there was just nobody around to hear it!"

It has always seemed to me that the parapsycolonological view that somehow our own brains form the universe is just too self-serving and arrogant to be given much credence.

Sort of like when the Watchtower Society figured that all bible prophecy worked out to what their board of directors were doing in 1918...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit