"Delivered From the Trap of the Birdcatcher" DC Demonstration

by FadingAway 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mavie
    mavie
    HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!! This is an apostate site!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT THE 2007 CONVENTION!!!!!!!!

• Nowman
    Nowman

I have not heard a clip from a certain talk (wherever it may be, KH, convention, etc) since October 1992. I had to turn it off too, I felt embarrassed for him

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher
    1. Why would the WT put on a demo showing that their own members utilize the internet when they've instructed them not to?

Nina,
    JWs are not to use the internet to pay bills, etc.?
    Do you have the reference for that instruction?
    Please and thank you.

2. The JW on the demo directly addresses Satan. That's "spiritism"!

It is not a direct address (although it may seem on a literal level to be so). It is a soliloquy .

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This is an apostate site!!! The birdcatcher is not catching me - Iam leaving JWD forever

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Someone needs to pull the rod out of that guy's ass, it sounds really painful. Oh, and how lame apostate sites appear to be, according to this "demonstration". Yes, we are really concerned about "disorganization". yeah, that's the bone we have to pick here. If only they were more organized, I would go back, for sure.

It sounded stupid enough to be real, though.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Anyone notice that the guy addressed Satan directly? Isn't that sort of like praying to Satan? Or for that matter, since Satan is "the original apostate," isn't it like speaking to a disfellowshipped person? Shouldn't this brother have to appear before a judicial committee for associating with one who has 'abandoned true worship'? :P

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

What's a birdcatcher, anyway?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Virgochick....Here is the definition, SAT style:

Birdcatcher : Birds :: Fisherman : Fish

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit