Stop the world! I want off!

by Elsewhere 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sometimes we all find ourselves in periods of time where we are constantly hit by stress... right now is one of those times for me.

I seem to recall a little string I can pull on a bus to make it stop... now where is that thing for the earth????

• Bryan
    Bryan

I believe masterbation is good for the prostate and... stress!

• damselfly
    damselfly

LOL, It's called a "zipper"

I hear warm apple pie is also good ;-)

Dams

• Warlock
    Warlock

I've had so much stress, I'm still waiting for the right time to pull it.........for the first time! Ha,ha.

Warlock

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Else....what triggered your meltdown? I think there should be an ejection button for everybody who is annoying YOU so you can stay and enjoy the planet and send THEM to the moon Alice!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you get in your car

pump up some tunes

drive till your crosseyed

go home , turn phone off, lay down and sleep at LEAST 8 or 9 hours

then tommorow you'll be better able to handle lifes wonderful adventure.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Sorry Elsewhere,

Stress always seems to come in Threes. Just when you feel its time to cash in something good happens. Heres to good happening quickly for you.

r.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

I always try to put things in perspective and remember that life could be alot worse and it is for millions of people all around the world.

But in more realistic terms, a twelve pack with a close friend and some TV and everything bad seems to melt away.

• JH
    JH

Is there anything we can do for you Elsewhere?

• Odrade
    Odrade

Last week was the week for me to melt down, but now it started raining and I feel better. Hoping you feel better soon too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit