• Highlander
    Highlander

I'll become worm food

• xjwms
    xjwms

surprise me

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

I have been reading some after life experiences andI have to tell you that although some of them are bizarre as all get out some of them seem very real.

I just can not believe that it ends here.

cab

• wednesday
    wednesday

I plan on haunting a few people who have done me great harm in this life. Other than that, I'm open for whatever.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

as far as i have reason to think, no where.

there are a few after-lives that i would like to believe are possible, but that would just be my imagination coupled with the strong incredulity that "this can't be all there is". so, until i have logical reason to believe otherwise, i would say no where.

ts

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    there are a few after-lives that i would like to believe are possible, but that would just be my imagination coupled with the strong incredulity that "this can't be all there is". so, until i have logical reason to believe otherwise, i would say no where.

ts

Tet, I know you like scientific studies and proof. Read this book. It might give you more hope and insight. It's researched and written by doctors.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

wednesday -

****I plan on haunting a few people who have done me great harm in this life***

now THAT sounds like a good time to me.....oh the sneaky ideas I'm thinking of......I can hardly wait to die!

although I don't believe there is any proof or logical information that has yet to prove to me that there is anything past this accident we call *LIFE*

so, I'll be wherever they decide to bury me.

• Swan
    Swan

Lincoln Memorial, Mt. Scott, Portland, Oregon.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Wherever I was before I was born.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Back to whence I came.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit