July Kingdom Ministry 2006

by johnzogby4 7 Replies latest jw friends

• johnzogby4
    johnzogby4

Hello! I am new here and was wondering if anybody could help me! I tried posting this before but for some reason it doesnt seem to show up on the forum when i look back. Let me apologize in advance if i am doing something incorrectly.

I was wondering if anybody could by any chance scan and post the July Kingdom Ministry for me, preferably in spanish but english would be ok too, and post on here or send it to me privately. I would soooo appreciate it.

I need it to give to my cousin, because her mother is a JW and is trying to make her study with her while she is getting ready for meetings, and my cousin wants to have the KM in advance so that she can prepare to find arguments and mistakes and issues in the KM which she can bring up to her mother.

If anybody could do that for me i would be SOOOO appreciative.

Thank You!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi johnzogby4, and welcome to the forum.

Iam afraid I can't help you with the july km, I don't attend meetings now, but I hope someone can get it for you.

• johnzogby4
    johnzogby4

Thanks, can i ask where you found my post? Because for some resason it does not show up when i look at the Friends forum.
    Thanks again!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

You're welcome, and I found it in Active Topics. I can't see it in Friends either.

• johnzogby4
    johnzogby4

Oh ok, thanks. I wonder why its not showing up. If anybody knows please let me know.

Also, i would like to add that if anybody has any points from this KM that she might be able to bring up, i would really appreciate that too!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi john and welcome!

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome John!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome John!

Here is your first thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/116694/1.ashx

If you want to find threads you've either made or posted to the easiest way is to click onto your member name in the upper left hand corner and you will be able to find them that way.

You also might want to familiarize yourself with how JWD works by browsing here in the Best of section:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/32/77659/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit